View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 11:25 PM   #6
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default Re: ST170 Owner re-engaging with forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focmachine View Post
The ac is leaky but its holding up after nearly a month and 3k of driving. It deserves a new compressor if it starts failing. Ill get it degassed if stops being icey cold. I can get the motorcraft drier from the USA but need to check the hose diameter as they run two parts.
There is a ford wrecker in campbelltown that may have a zetec 3 or 5 door hatch. As I said my st170 and zetec spoilers are the same
Hi FocMachine,

You are correct, the Zetec and ST170 spoilers are correct, however there was a model in australia called the Zetec R which had the mk1 focus RS rear spoiler as standard. If you find one of them, they are worth a fair bit.

I have had a mk1 Silver zetec since 2007 3 door, modified it to look like an ST170, alas in 2016 the engine died and it went in the garage as a project car. Since then i have purchased an ST170 which i aim to repair and drive the daily (4km) to work.

If you are still around and going to do that 5 speed conversion, i might have something you would like. My old Silver 3 door has the mtx75 5 speed, with a Ford Racing LSD , fidanza flywheel and Exceedy Clutch. as im wrecking the car, and not looking to do the conversion, i wonder if your interested. if you are, please drop me a line. I used to live in Camden (near Campbelltown) so i know the area well and still have family there.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: