View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 04:09 PM   #684
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Yes, weve been together since she was 14 and i 15, some 25yrs this December, she knows me all too well and in there lies the problem, one melt down too many.

She's supported me through a lot but eventually even the strongest people wear down.

Now that i've calmed down, well as calm as a person in my current predicament can be, i'd love to sit down with that driver and let them see the result of their 5 minutes of playing cunstable traffic cop.
Not that i'd put a finger on her, just so she can see how something so trivial can have such a devastating effect on an unstable mind and the ripple effect on those around that fragile mind.

Alas they will never be, but my babies have lost their mother and that is a tragedy.

I believe in Karma though, so...
I don't profess to understand your thoughts but you need to realise that your current situation has nothing to do with the driver sitting in the fast lane.

I hope you get through it mate, but don't blame the driver of another car, it could just as well have been a case of too much ice in your maccas coke, or someone giving you the wrong change when you bought the news paper.

Take care, just try not to blame trigger for the over reaction...if that makes sense.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: