View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 10:09 AM   #809
sneaky
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
good onya sneaky. if only such peace could last above the voices at night that subconsciously wear ones teeth down. Good news is NOVACASTRIANS GET THE V8 SUPERCARS TEARING UP THE STREETS IN NOVEMBER. SEE YOU THERE SNEAKY AND YOU TOO BEAST!

I got General Admission tickets for me and my 9yr old son to go just for the Friday. I figure we will get the noise and idea of the day from practice and hopefully there will be not as many people there. My daughter wasn't interested in going, and it will be too late when she finds out her brother has the day off school hahaha. He has thrown a spanner into my plan - I was going to ride the pushbike in to town to save parking and traffic hassles, but I don't think he will like the 1 hour+ bike ride home at the end of the day

In the other news file - house is in cooling off period, signed paperwork for parenting plan and financial settlement. Had a few more arguments, still seem to be ok with the ex most of the time, especially if she wants something from me...

and the idea of chatting to females is getting less repulsive as time goes on maybe there is hope for me one day..

For those with netflix I am watching "the 100" at the moment - good show. and i watched "13 reasons why" a few weeks ago, smashed the whole series in a weekend - such a good show, was a bit graphic and 'close to home' in some parts. but still awesome.