View Single Post
Old 24-03-2020, 05:22 PM   #24
Beastie
The Terrain Tamer
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Catering services for a bunch of layabouts and for being an all-round good guy whose sense of community goes above and beyond. 
Default Re: Internet diversions from COVID-19 whilst WFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Still working.
Just started cladding an external chimney wall, wear riggers gloves all day and don't work with anyone or come into contact with others doing this.
Just spent most of the day hand picking granite for the job, 4 loads, hand loaded and unloaded @ 2.5ton ea I delivered so around 20tons of stone personally handled. Yikes, who needs a gym. ! buggered.
Glenrowan Quarry is open (with strict controls) as they supply road and rail building projects, practically had the pit to myself.
Heap of trucks came and went this morning loading gravel and ballast stone down at the stockpiles.
Due to picking, I'm the only one allowed to exist the truck cab whilst in the pit.

Internet wise check in on the "Bus grease Monkey" , "Dangar Marine" and Watch Wes work on youtube when I knock off for the day.
I've watched many of his videos - he's getting a bit better at it now...