View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 04:23 PM   #178
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa View Post
If you get to the point where you're all at family court, the family had already broken down. Perhaps a little more investment into the relationship may prevent people from ending up there?

How many women do you think willingly head to family court for separation when they're in a happy marriage?
As I said before. You have NFI how the system works.

You are still assuming that everyone should just do good for each other and it will all be alright.

The current system is wonderfully set up that a woman (if they so choose) can totally destroy the relationship a father has with their children as well as destroy his reputation and clean him out financially.

How wonderful to have that power to do that with no questions, proof or repercussions. And even when one party has been proven to lie there is no punishment.

So what have you to lose?

In most cases women come out on top, are told how to rile up and antagonise a partner for a reaction that will then be used against them.

There are women that carefully plan, set up and arrange the timing of their separation for maximum financial gain and to cause maximum damage to their children and ex partners in the guise of going what's best for the children.

They don't care for making it work, they don't care for the children, they only care for the financial settlement and the ability to show their friends and family how 'right' they were do do what they are doing.

And, because of this there are thousands of men who don't ever want to commit to a proper relationship and certainly don't want to have children.

And there are even more men that have no option but to stay with an abusive or manipulative partner because it means they can see their kids every day and not be removed from their lives and forced to pay child support for the privilege of not seeing them.

You are delusional if you think this doesn't happen.

There is just too much for them to lose and there is not a thing they can do about it. Nothing.

My ex wife 'earnt' over $450k after our 5yr marriage. When I met her she had less than 1 pay check in her account, a car worth $1k and an apparently poor family that needed financial help.

The payments to her family from me were ($65k) written off as 'gifts', the huge wedding she wanted that I paid for ($50k) was never mentioned, the tens of thousands she took out of our account the week after we separated were never entered into the financials.

I was fine to care for our 11 month old several nights a fortnight while she was having her affair, and as soon as I didn't agree to her financial demands she lawyered up, stopped access and hammered me for child support.

Her financial 'demands' were so outrageous that I had no choice but to go to court or I would have lost EVERYTHING.

What a joke....

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote
8 users like this post: