View Single Post
Old 23-01-2021, 10:12 AM   #226
CJR09
RPO 77

Default Re: Coronavirus scare causing markets to fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Stay away from Plus500, there are reports of some pretty dodgy practices there even though they are regulated. I had read about them and thought it was just sore losers bagging out the platform, until I experienced it first hand. I had positions in Ethereum when it was in the 300s last year, then one day it took a massive dive, hit my stop loss, then rebounded and never looked back. There are reports of this happening for people who take sizable positions. The dive can just be for a split second.

You know something doesn't smell right when they offer "online gambling" style rewards i.e. deposit x and we'll give you x bonus which you need to turnover x number of times!

Rom is right, you can make good $$$ trading the traditional way.

Agree - I had the same happen with etorro

Whilst I have made plenty - I had a similar experience with xrp, cost me 10k.

The convenience is great but there is a price you pay - the spreads are worse and i swear they are slower to respond when it's rising but quicker to show the loss

I use a local outfit now - mostly sick to funds with half doz selected companies - easier and don't waste so much time keeping an eye on everything and still averaging about 20pc pa

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

CJR09 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: