View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 05:08 PM   #18
XByoot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: NSW mobile phone detection cameras

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR-351 View Post
Which is also directly proportional to the level of denial on the issue....

Where i work three strikes and you’re out if caught using them while on duty, 2 have gone in the last year, chucked away well paying jobs cause they could not leave them alone. Amazingly (though not surprisingly) both said the rules where BS and it was the BS rules that cost them their jobs.......not their inability to leave there phones in there cabins for 4 hours while on deck.....
I hear you. I good friend of mine is a shocker. She is joined at the hip to her phone, taking pics sending txt etc etc for some reason. Another employee took a pic of her operating equipment with her phone sitting on the control panel. Firstly whoever the idiot was that reported it by taking a pic is in the poo for using a mobile device and my friend is also under an intense investigation. It’s not her first issue, not sure of the previous was phone related but she is crapping herself. We also have a 3 strike policy, plus she is under an older award so the company is keen to dismiss and employ under cheaper contracts. Some people don’t learn.
XByoot is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: