View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 11:11 AM   #1497
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8 007 View Post
Hello to all again, another silly question from me again.
I’m approaching my cheat night. Which means a cheat dinner and cheat dessert. However due to my eating habits I don’t enjoy cheat nights as I should due to cramming my dinner and dessert all in one night. I just cant fit that amount of food in one sitting. I know the logical option is eat less of both and you can fit it. But I’m only human and my week is very strick as is.

My question, is it ok to split nights of my cheat night dinner and cheat night dessert without gaining the bad weight? Thanks in advance for your help.
Your logic of "less of both" is good. It all comes down to the caloric intake total, that means it depends on the caloric value of both. If you split, does that mean youre likely to have more cheat dinner tonight and then on another occasion more cheat dessert. Or are you likely to eat the same amount you would tonight?

The whole basis of cheat meals is, as you said "only human" so to allow yourself to indulge, but restricting this to one night per week not to make it habit. It depends on your ability to control yourself or to know your habits and whether eating cheat meals over 2 nights will prevent you from maintaining a healthy regime.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: