Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
Swaytan
Swaytan

Default Dear Mr. Barina Driver

Dear Mr. Barina Driver,

When you pulled up next to me at the red light, with Linkin Park blaring through your s*@t system, I bet you didn't have any clue that my Fez had a full Fusion system in it. And when I pumped "Cannibal Corpse - Devoured by Vermin" at full volume, nobody in the vicinity could even hear your system under mine.

I also wasn't suprised when you stalled your Daewoo built piece of crap when the light went green.

And when you finally caught up to me at the next red light, just because you have an Autobot sticker on your bonnet doesn't mean you know how to drive. So after I hit 60 when the light turned green, I looked into my rearview mirror to find you at least 30 meters behind me.

You & your little Barina suck...

Old 01-07-2006, 03:12 PM   #2
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaytan
Dear Mr. Barina Driver,

You & your little Barina suck...
LOL

fiestas = Barina Munchers :
Old 01-07-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
Danny
GT4.

LOL

Sway, I find it hard to beleive your Fiesta goes anywhere with all that Audio Stuff to weigh it down!!
Old 01-07-2006, 07:09 PM   #4
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
LOL
Sway, I find it hard to beleive your Fiesta goes anywhere with all that Audio Stuff to weigh it down!!
i know eh? personally i think big sound systems are gay. However, good work sway. Barina's are totally inferior to a fez.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:21 PM   #5
Swaytan
Swaytan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnng_oozie
i know eh? personally i think big sound systems are gay. However, good work sway. Barina's are totally inferior to a fez.
Big Soundsystems = phalic to a certain degree. But as a muso a standard sound system just won't do. Clarity of sound was my goal, and this has been acheived, will be increased when I get an aftermarket H/U.

But hey, it's nice to blow a holden away from time to time...
Old 01-07-2006, 05:16 PM   #6
Sonia

:
KILL THE HOLDEN KALOS!
Old 01-07-2006, 06:08 PM   #7
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Anyone video-taped it?

Last edited by HyperKid; 01-07-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #8
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Speaking about barinas, I was driving along harbour bridge this afternoon going on speed limit. This dude on his barina (the model before the Kalos) started to tailgate me. He changed lane and I was pretty sure he floored the accelerator since the ecotec was whining... begging him to stop. When he's right beside me... I just gave him around 3500rpm and left him about 1 car behind. :hihi: I made my point and went back driving at the speed limit.

EDIT:- oh and... I drive an auto.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #9
EFDream
XRR83D

well guess thats one way to get it our of your system....lol

2007 Suzuki Swift - Pearl Red
Povo Pack

Old 01-07-2006, 07:33 PM   #10
Swaytan
Swaytan

I remember seeing an SLR 5000 going against a Ducati 999 (my fav bike).

When the light went green they were neck & neck for the first 5 seconds until the Ducati punched it. Goodbye SLR 5000...
Old 01-07-2006, 07:42 PM   #11
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I remember seeing an SLR 5000 going against a Ducati 999 (my fav bike).

When the light went green they were neck & neck for the first 5 seconds until the Ducati punched it. Goodbye SLR 5000...

Gee funny that.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:34 PM   #12
Gammaboy
Grinder+Welder = Race car

Does your mum think you're cool?
I wouldn't be able to control the laughter if I saw a fez with Cannibal Corpse cranked up...
Old 01-07-2006, 07:36 PM   #13
Swaytan
Swaytan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammaboy
Does your mum think you're cool?
I wouldn't be able to control the laughter if I saw a fez with Cannibal Corpse cranked up...
I don't care who thinks I'm cool, do you?
Old 01-07-2006, 07:40 PM   #14
Gammaboy

Quote:
I don't care who thinks I'm cool
Clearly not
Quote:
do you?
My concept of cool does not involve death metal blaring from the oversized speakers of a girls car. It involves a sound like the world ending when you stand on the accelerator (as opposed to just waiting for the world to end when you do the same).

Do you often get asked if its your g/fs car?

Last edited by Gammaboy; 01-07-2006 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-07-2006, 07:48 PM   #15
Swaytan
Swaytan

Quote:
Clearly not
Obviously not

Quote:
My concept of cool does not involve death metal blaring from the oversized speakers of a girls car.
When again did I say it was cool?

Quote:
It involves a sound like the world ending when you stand on the accelerator (as opposed to just waiting for the world to end when you do the same).
That's awesome for you dude, but I have no interest in spending half my wage on petrol. V8 cars, as much as I love them, are going to be extinct from this country in the next 10-20 years.

Quote:
Do you often get asked if its your g/fs car?
No. But I often get asked by groupies if they can blow me.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #16
Gammaboy

Quote:
No. But I often get asked by groupies if they can blow me.
I spose this happens alot on Oxford street?
Old 01-07-2006, 07:38 PM   #17
EFDream
XRR83D

popcorn anyone?

Povo Pack

Old 01-07-2006, 07:39 PM   #18
Swaytan
Swaytan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFDream
popcorn anyone?
Love some!
Old 01-07-2006, 07:59 PM   #19
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFDream
popcorn anyone?
Still have some left?
Old 01-07-2006, 07:39 PM   #20
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Its not about the Balls you got its how you use it. If i saw a guy playing Cannibal Corpse (I assume this is death metal) i woulnt care about the music, just that he is driving a fez (what a sick C**T). Id love popcorn
Old 01-07-2006, 07:42 PM   #21
Swaytan
Swaytan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Its not about the Balls you got its how you use it. If i saw a guy playing Cannibal Corpse (I assume this is death metal) i woulnt care abotu the music, just that he is driving a fez (what a sick C**T)
Cannibal Corpse = American death metal band that has been banned from Australia since 1990.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:45 PM   #22
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Cannibal Corpse = American death metal band that has been banned from Australia since 1990.
Awesome. How is it a girls car??? Just becuase it aint a 6 or 8 doesnt mean it shouldnt be appreciated
Old 01-07-2006, 07:40 PM   #23
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Hahaha - you wouldn't want to know what is playing in my old Fez, or better yet; what is stuck on the rear windscreen!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 01-07-2006, 07:42 PM   #24
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

DING DING Round One
Old 01-07-2006, 07:44 PM   #25
EFDream
XRR83D

popcorn offer's still there........

Povo Pack

Old 01-07-2006, 07:47 PM   #26
Gammaboy

Perhaps I should have phrased my comment as "Metro sexual's car" instead of "Girls car"
Old 01-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #27
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Hehe - Coming from a 2.0L though.... I love it when people as yourself (Gammaboy) think I drive a chicks car, only to see me take off and leave then behind, like the VY Auto SS with mods the other day. Got me only in 3rd gear! Haha, shock on his face.

But hey... I think your taking it too far Gammaboy? I do believe we were insulting the Barina. I'm sure the Fez would have you worried through tight corners....

Someone LOCK the thread - first you insult Fiesta owners... to calling them Gay? If you have nothing interesting to say, please don't. We have enough post whoring as it is.

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 01-07-2006, 07:53 PM   #28
EFDream
XRR83D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
Hehe - Coming from a 2.0L though.... I love it when people as yourself (Gammaboy) think I drive a chicks car, only to see me take off and leave then behind, like the VY Auto SS with mods the other day. Got me only in 3rd gear! Haha, shock on his face.

But hey... I think your taking it too far Gammaboy? I do believe we were insulting the Barina. I'm sure the Fez would have you worried through tight corners....

Someone LOCK the thread - first we insult Fiesta owners... to calling them Gay? If you have nothing interesting to say, please don't. We have enought post whoring as it is.

Well said....

Povo Pack

Old 01-07-2006, 08:06 PM   #29
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
I'm sure Gamma's circuit race set up XY with over 300rwkw would eat Fiesta dust.... :hihi:
Old 01-07-2006, 08:27 PM   #30
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe
I'm sure Gamma's circuit race set up XY with over 300rwkw would eat Fiesta dust.... :hihi:
People still drive those??? :
Closed Thread