Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-02-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
josh_hartman
Banned

Default My poor car

i was out an about today and before hand i rang my g/f and she said she cant see me. then i went for a drive and i found her at a park with my best mate. we ended up in a fight and he grabbed me and he threw me to the ground and then i got out of it and pinned him and i had my arm raised to him ready to punch like hell and then i realised i would just be as bad as him. i looked him in the eyes and said your not worth it then i walked past my ex and threw my necklace to her that she got me and said never talk to me again slut. straight after that i got in my car and thrashed the hell out off it. my diff was already pretty worn but now it makes a snap noise. its really hard to explain but it always cops a hammering after i see her. not anymore. i have decided she is my only girl(car) and ill look after her. the car has done 400k and i always thrashed it and it still goes hard. basically needed to let all this out but my real point is the au is the best car i have ever had. it never fails me