Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2009, 09:16 AM   #11
dave289
Banned

CSA have one law for men and another for women. a good mate of mine has a ten year old daughter ,he has always paid child maintenence at the set rate advised by them since the beggining. he has wanted overnight access for years but has been denied ,he is a top bloke and works hard and just wants to be able to take her on holidays after all he has provided for her all his life.he has spent thousands in court to try and fight this and still gets nowhere.fair ,what is fair?

another good mate of mine has 2 daughters to some lowlife mole.they seperted when the girls were young ,at one stage the mother left and he was forced to leave work and look after these girls for at least 2 years on his own. In this time they did not even see there mother at all in this time.then all of a sudden she shows up and wants to see the kids after 2 years .he being the softarse he is about it agrredd to let her take the kids out as he thought it would be a good idea for them to see their mother.I told him he should not.so what happens ,she takes the kids away and dissapeers, then she makes a claim that he has molested the children.(this is a good mate that I have known since i was 13 and im 38 now,he is the sort of bloke you would trust your life with and does no wrong by anybody ).now all of a sudden he is not allowed to see his children unless it is by supervised access.he tried to fight it and got nowhere,this is after he had taken care of them for over 2 years and in this time they did not even see there mother once.he is a shattered man over this and has now not seen his kids in over 3 years. now if this was the other way around do you think it would have happened to her? no, what a joke these mob are,lowlife scum dogs have screwed my mate in a big way.all because of some lies from some lowlife mole.
now to me ,If it makes some of you feel better a have looked after my 16 year old son since he was 13 months old on my own, in that time I have not recieved 1 single cent in child support from the mother, like I said earlier one law for women and another for men.the law is supposed to be fair but as you can see its not to fair if your a man.
dave289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post