Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #37
Brendo_GSUte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well if theres no FPV ute like others have stated is fact... then hes made the right choice!

Personally i find myself with a similar feel about the coyote. Kinda feels like its gone all quiet because somethings gone wrong... Like when your kids go quiet after breaking something.

I will probably do the same as the OP if Ford dont pull their finger out as i test drove a maloo and an F6 ute and i pefer to stick with an 8. The Maloo had its faults so i held off but it was 90% there...

Dont take my word for it the sales tell the tales as they say and whats really happening? Maloos are selling, the Coyote isnt anything but an R&D project and the BOSS is obselete...

Like he said it all fell into place for him, he got a great deal had been looking for a while so its not an impulse buy, and it offered what he wanted. So some people have to realise, that just because they would of done something different given the same situation doesnt mean they have to pack drill someone into feeling that he should have done what they would of done.

Ill prepared to wait for a Coyote...... But not for much longer.