Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
rancidpunx
FPV GTR

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For technical contribution to all things car-care related. And helping/advising forum members with the best possible information. 
Default Qld Have your say on Speed Cameras, Live!

There was a thread on here a while back linking to an QLD Gov enquiry into the use of speed cameras and their use with new technologys in the future. (Perhaps somebody can find the old thread as i have had no luck)
This is the link to the enquiry as it stands today

Link

I filled out the survey as im sure others did. I got my submission selected to be including in the enquiry and have since been invited to a public hearing about the issue. Its a public issue and it seems anyone is welcome so this may be your choice to get you voice heard in a live forum. It appears to be just a spectators event but will be interesting and I will be attending. Heres the link to the hearing Other Link

Thought id share with all the negative talk about road safety around here, well this could be the time to put your money where your mouth is. Plus there is a lunch

- Veridian Green PJ Ranger XLT -
The Work Truck

rancidpunx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post