Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #11
RASER
Banned

Smile Re: New Model Chrysler 300C Prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypower
Which is exactly what they did with the Ram and Durango. The Wrangler is not totally new, but if it didn't have Dana solid axles front and rear, it just wouldn't be a Wrangler... but you really have to drive them or go inside them to appreciate how different they are from their predecessors. The Ram for example, with the Longhorn interior, Durango Citadel - it's very Euro-like in quality, but with the Hemi performance, they turned it into something that could hold its own against an X5, which I have also driven.
I am not anti-American, but they seem to hang on to old models for ever and ever, customers are so demanding these days, and the Asian brands have understood this better than the others, still, i like the simple basic American engineering, love your simple V8 sports cars, and your girls too :-)

PS A JEEP Wrangler without live axles is not a Rubicon rated JEEP and would be a fail!
RASER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post