Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #11
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Legalities of off-street burnouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
You do know people that modify their vehicles are exactly the same, your a criminal for putting an exhaust on your V8 because that's illegal, if you can hear it, it will be well over the limit.

What I'm talking about is a little bit of fun with a few mates (nothing huge for me) ripping a few skids on MY property or theirs, maybe even run around in a buggy but the do gooders has pretty much put all that to bed.
if it were a few mates it would probably fly under the radar but this is not just a few mates this is a disaster waiting to happen . this was a major event and events like this need to operated legally
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_rossy View Post
This was on a Saturday afternoon and there were about 150 people present with about 25 cars. .

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
FGII-XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote