Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-01-2014, 08:22 PM   #11
GT69O3
Henry Fourdoor

Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Hi, all i decided to join this site because im always looking up info on google about fords and i always end up at this site asking me to join/register to view the content, so by the 50th time this happened i could not take it anymore and joined.
Worked for Fords at the Geelong engine plant from mid 2003 to mid 2011 on the engine assembly line and the camshaft machine line.
Current wheels:
1999, Silhouette, AU XR6 (hp) Automatic, factory full body kit with bi plane spoiler and red pin stripe.
2003, Blood orange, BA GT Manual, factory black stripes (pre bonnet decals), premium sound, leather and suede seats with orange gt logo and fpv steering wheel.

Have a few questions and would appreciate if anyone can answer them.

Can anyone tell me if the momo, short round metal gear shifter was a factory option? a dealer option? or just a after market add on. have seen quite a few ba/bf gt and gt-p with them.....

The FPV leather compendiums differ. I have seen some with just "FPV" on the front, these close with a tab & button and seem the most modern, another with "FPV Total performance" from a BA F6 Typhoon and another with "FPV Performance inc." from an FG GT. Which one would of come with a very early build 2003 GT ?....
GT69O3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post