Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #1
phat_stak_tipa
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default This is weird, what do you think?

Howdy all,

Ok so something weird happened to me friday arvo, but il start with back story first.

I have neighbours directly behind me that have had loud parties in the past, lately not so much. Anyway when they have had parties my direct next door neighbour has called the cops as they have actually turned up next door and gone in for a chat, which i found strange and shortly after the back neighbour turns down the music. Also i think my neighbour has stuck there head over the fence a couple of times too...As i said this has not happened recently....

Now to the weird bit, i arrived home friday arvo and caught a bloke putting a note in my letterbox, he approached me as i drove in my driveway, we said gday and i asked him what he dropped in my letterbox he said 'you will see' he was polite and friendly so i thought ok maybe he has dropped a leaflet for some sort lawnmowing business as my lawn was quite long (bloody rain).

So i check the note and it says "LOOK OVER YOUR BACK FENCE TONIGHT" signed husband and wife. So anyway i start thinking ahhh its my back neighbour maybe he is having a party and thinks im the one that dobs him in and its a threat or maybe he is having a stripper over or some other cool thing and wants to share, or something a bit weirder that i wont mention just yet.....

So anyway after talking to the mrs she has similar thoughts to me...it gets the better of me and the next day i go and see him (i didnt look over the fence) its 11am saturday and as i get to the front door through the small window i can see old mate is nude, thankfully cant make out details.... He takes a while to answer and then is fully clothed, i ask him what is this note about and he says 'nah nothing its all good' i said 'i dont look over your fence, i dont dob you in for loud parties, do we have an issue? Same again 'nah mate all good, its nothing dont worry' we formally introduce and i leave more confused than before. As there was no explanation and he was friendly and he had no issue.

Now i have asked people what they think and its what i have thought too, but i want to see what you all think.....