Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-03-2006, 08:43 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Default NSW CLassic Ford Cruise 7 invitation - March 26th

Sean from the Classic Ford Forum has invited our club members along to their next cruise, Classic Ford Cruise 7, on March 26th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original thread
Meet point No.1 will be Carpark P6-D, Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay at 9:30am for a 10:00am SHARP departure... see attached map HERE.

Meet point No.2 will be at Thornleigh McDonalds at 10:00am for a 10:30am SHARP departure... see attached map HERE

From Thornliegh McDonalds we will head up Pennant Hills Road and onto the F3. We will stay on the F3 for a few km's so that we have a chance to regroup, as we will no doubt get separated along Pennant Hills Road. We will then take the Berowra exit to make a fuel stop. There are 2 service stations in Berowra that sell 98 octane fuel so its a good place to fill up before we tackle the Old Pacific Highway, which we will follow from Berowra to Kariong. This is a great section of road with plenty of twists and turns, along with some straights. Just past Kariong we will be back onto the F3 for some multi-lane cruising. At Tuggerah we will take the Wyong Road exit and follow that up to The Entrance Road where we turn left. After a few km's we then make another left onto Oakland Avenue. Follow this all the way to the end, turn left then enter Picnic Point Reserve on the right. ETA for Picnic Point Reserve will be approximately 12:30pm. After regrouping at the park we can find our way to The Waterfront where there are plenty of lunch options.
The Thornleigh Maccas is the one we usually meet at, for those unsure of the meeting locations.

There will be lots of classic Fords there, unfortunately I am moving house and can't get my RS2000 there but I hope to be at a future one soon.

For those busting to get out onto the roads with an awesome array of cars, and enjoy your own as well, express interest here! If a club member is going, I might try to get there as a passenger if I am not still moving house at that stage, it'll be an exciting day out!

Thanks to Sean for the invitation!

Timmeh

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post