Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2022, 11:44 PM   #10
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
......but it might just be coincidental.
There seems to be a LOT of coincidences lately.

Quote:
I haven't heard of, or know of, anyone who has had any serious side effects. Both myself and my wife are over 65. and both of us have had 2 jabs.
Seems to be working aged people affected mostly, ie between 30 and 50.

Quote:
She also runs a small Hairdressing salon, and with the gossip that goes on in there she would certainly know of any unusual deaths or serious side effects but nothing has ever been talked about, strange eh?
Depending on the clientele might be what I said above, mainly between. 30 and 50.

I am in my 50's and have never seen so many people younger than myself drop dead with no explanation. The one I mentions are only the ones I know personally.

I also know several work clients who are having major issues, fatigue, joint pain, chest pains etc that only started after the vaccine. Could they all be coincidences?

Why the 40% increase in deaths between 30 and 50? What is causing it, some 'experts' are suggesting climate change. Can climate change really kill people in that age group?

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave