Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 07-05-2007, 05:32 PM   #1
apoc
AUII I6

Hey peoples,

Cheers for the replies, yeah i chatted to my old man and he said also that it was covered by insurance. So i rang up AAMI and i have to pay the excess $500, and i will lose part of my no claim bonus, from 70% to 55% but **** happens...

So now im drivin my bro's ex taxi VR 730,000 on the clock with at least 100,000 since it stopped so to say the least its a step back :(, and to top it off i had to jump start it this morning with my car b4 they came and chucked it on the back of the towtruck (didnt need the truck but according to the AAMI chick it would speed up the process....?)

Sorry i cant supply any pictures as the car is gone now. But yeah i guessed the damage to be easily that of the cost of my excess so its not such an issue now. At least ill get some money from my insurance company, rather than them leach $1,000 off me every year till i cant drive anymore

Cheers again,
Simo.
apoc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post