Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 21-11-2007, 12:04 PM   #31
F6T
Has V8 envy

Yeah, I know the stuff. I've seen it on a commodore ute once - the owner swore by it aswell but I wasn't a fan.

Just took her into ford.....FPV have agreed to replace my front driver's side brembo calliper under warranty - the red paint had started to peel off it and looked like it was getting worse. They weren't going to bother respraying it and agreed to just put a replacement one on.

Right next door to the ford dealer is the best exhuast shop in town - they have it now and they are looking at freeing the exhaust side of things up too!

Booked in for tuesday next week for tripod exforce gauges with my mechanic who is the APS rep for Hobart and did all the work to my ute. It will be the beginning of a beautiful new relationship I'm sure. Will be looking straight into intercooler, slightly more boost and hopefully, 350rwkt.

I'm outta control!

GTX35/82r + 82lb injectors
Nizpro 4" exhaust
Plazmaman 1000hp IC/piping/BOV/plenum
Process West surge tank
Crow springs
TEIN super streets
6/4 brembos

TUNED BY BLUEPOWER RACING
F6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #32
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

[QUOTE=madxh96]Yeah, I know the stuff. I've seen it on a commodore ute once - the owner swore by it aswell but I wasn't a fan.

Just took her into ford.....FPV have agreed to replace my front driver's side brembo calliper under warranty - the red paint had started to peel off it and looked like it was getting worse. They weren't going to bother respraying it and agreed to just put a replacement one on.

Right next door to the ford dealer is the best exhuast shop in town - they have it now and they are looking at freeing the exhaust side of things up too!

Booked in for tuesday next week for tripod exforce gauges with my mechanic who is the APS rep for Hobart and did all the work to my ute. It will be the beginning of a beautiful new relationship I'm sure. Will be looking straight into intercooler, slightly more boost and hopefully, 350rwkt.

Sounds great mate, you're not going to be one of those people that won't track it are you???

just need to get her out to Baskerville and see what she'll do around there....

Do it man, not enough late model Fords at Supersprints!!!

You should be able to blitz my 64.8sec lap.......................

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post