Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 20-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
seduced_xr
BF XR6

Default Login not holding

well im having a huge problem at work. both with mozilla and ie 7 and 8.

my login wont hold, i can get 2 different pages loaded before it drops. sometimes only 1.

Loging. hit territory falcons or pub. the appropriate page loads. and the login box is at the top right again. i log in. "thank you for logging in seduced_xr" and i get into the appropriate forum logged in.

pick a thread. thread loads im logged out again. log in same crap. loads up the page with me logged in

post reply. log in again. type my reply hit enter.

i get a login box again. i type it in . thank u for logging in. next pagee "invalid thread or something similar"

im able to in the pub only hit submit new thread. login. type this message and press enter. i cant pm because it takes to many reloads and ive tried posting this in falcons (dont ask me why)

wat the hell is going on

BA Falcon XR6 [JS92WA]in Winter White, 6 Speed ZF - BF Tail Lights, Pacemaker Twin 2.5" catback DBA Gold Series Rotors, 5% tint >>ITS BACK - The REBUILD IS ON, BF 2 Ghia 3v V8 5.4L, Full Fairmont Ghia Interior with FPV GTP seats,Boss Bonnet,BF Front End, DJR 302 Rear Wing, BF steering Column with BF ignition and FG keys, <<

2010 FG Falcon XR6 [XRLNT] in Lightning Strike, 6 Speed Auto - 15% Tint, Ipod, Bluetooth, Climate Control, custom plates, DJR 302 Wing
seduced_xr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2008, 11:53 PM   #2
falconboy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Try and clear your cookies.

I'm having a problem at 'another' ford forum doing a similar thing, but not this one. Difference is I've had one reply to the thread over there in nearly 2 months. I think I'll stay here with AFF.

I'm sure you'll get other suggestions.

Last edited by falconboy; 20-11-2008 at 11:58 PM.
falconboy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post