Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 09-12-2008, 11:33 PM   #1
darkwolfchild
Starter Motor

Default need help on sun roof's for xr6 ef 95, also were can i get motor's for them

Hey guys, dose anyone know were i can get a motor for the sun roof of the xr6 ef and how much they are new or second hand, new if they are around? would also like to know if any ones replaced one and how they went about doing it.
thnx.

darkwolfchild is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
darkwolfchild
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwolfchild
Hey guys, dose anyone know were i can get a motor for the sun roof of the xr6 ef and how much they are new or second hand, new if they are around? would also like to know if any ones replaced one and how they went about doing it.
thnx.
dont need it any more unfortunately the other day my mate was driving my car across town to the spray shop while i was at work, and of all things one of those wicked camper hire vans smashed in to my car. its now classed as a write off because the air bag went off and done body structural damage. i hate Asians in wicked camper van grrrrrrrrrr.
so after crissy is gone im hoping to save a couple of grand and buy another xr6 ef 1994 or a el so if any one has one they wont to sell around feb-march 2009 plz reply to this
darkwolfchild is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post