Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 04-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
FORD5

Default power windows

Hi Guys, i have an SR focus and the sr's never had front pwr windows, just wondering if anyone knows where i can get 2x front complete door inserts with power windows for an LR focus thx

FORD5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #2
leakey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Might help if you put your location in your sig'.

Where abouts are you?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
FORD5

But first, will they go ok? and is it a fairly easy installation? i just really need front power windows for my LR thanks heaps bud.
FORD5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
leakey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah, they will. Loom connector is there. You will also need control box, switches etc.
Easiest way is to buy two doors and swap. See if wreckers will take door shells back
after install.

Another way to do this is to buy a kit. There are reasonably good quality units out there with universal fittings for about $160 AUD. Might be worth a look at that too.

They come with relays, switches etc, and most have a door lock kit that can go with, including auto up windows. I did this on a Torana once. Worked a treat, and they were big bugger windows!

Wreckers are the go though. ForMaz are helpful in Sydney if you are based here.