Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #31
kezzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline
I never copped any trouble either, I guess it comes down to how you treat the coppers. Also, FGs on premium do 205/420nm, yet AU1 XR8s are not legal :

Also, to the threadstarter, you'd have to do some pretty heavy work to get a BA N/A 6 near 200rwkw.
HAH!!!!

Well there you go!! Sounds abit high to be honest, evidence of this? Not saying ur a liar or anything, but for bragging rights Ill need something more haha.

Ive seen a BA near 180-190rwkw
full exhaust, cats, pacies, cams, CAI, custom tune, dont remember what else he had.
Old 14-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #32
kezzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6AUS
I'm on red P plates, drive a BA XR6 with Quad exhaust tips and have a nice note to my car and was recently pulled over after a police car pulled out casually behind me.

They thought my car was a Turbo and didn't even mention the exhaust.
if they ask, say "I BOUGHT IT LIKE THIS, NOT SURE OFFICER"

then pull out a gun and shoot em dead... :togo: not really lol
Old 14-01-2010, 10:08 PM   #33
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

I hope One Six has his answer.
As usual this topic degrades to nothing more than childish foot stamping.
Closed Thread