Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 16-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 
Default Re: On the move... S/SE Brisbane opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpa_spec_au
I've got friends down at Forest Lake and I swear to god they just renamed Inala, it's shocking. There's always cops roaming the place whenever I go to visit and the things you see.... stopped me from moving southside.

I'd steer clear of the "Magic Mile", come to the north side instead!

I'll raise you one geckoGT, lets go on a road trip to Logan
I work in Logan areas frequently, they are no worse than than some of the areas I have already mentioned. Durack QAS virtually considers Woodridge as our sister station.

Forest lake really does matter what part, near Inala border or around Forest Lake high school is not good. Down near Grand Ave it is a different story. What area do you friends live in?

As for the north side, don't get me started. If I mentioned Aspley, would that give you a hint, what about Depression Bay?