Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 01-12-2011, 01:07 AM   #31
SaCrow

Default Re: Titanium Pricing !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpsp33d
Would love to know which dealership and the sales guy. I'm in the market for almost exactly the same config, and that's an awesome price.

I want a white Titanium diesel sedan with sports exec pack, window tint and premium plates. Carpet mats and the rubber cargo mat would be awesome.

Only thing for me is, I'd really like to try and hang out till they add the 8' touch screen and reverse camera like the US models have. Apparently that's coming next year.
I can't PM you until I have 5 posts :(
(I will let you know the details in a pm soon)
SaCrow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #32
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I went and got a valuation on my car, after checking Cars Guide. This is for a Titanium with sat nav and sports pack, Feb delivery...$35550+orc's.
View Details
2007 FORD FAIRMONT GHIA BF MKII 07 UPGRADE
Body:SedanPower:190kW @5250rpmFuel:Unleaded4.0L / 6 Cyl5 Seater4 doorView similar cars for sale >>
Estimated Values
Private price $18000
Trade in value $15000
Dealer price $19000
Expecting around $15k..I was offered $12k and my car was bought and serviced by them from new.!!!! So, I did an O'Keefe..No Deal..
Looks like the Ghia will be around for awhile yet....
Old 02-12-2011, 03:42 PM   #33
marg99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sound like you were offered auction type prices. Big sedans do not sell well and loose at least 50% of value in 3-5 years depending upon brand. Makes the changeover very expensive.
Try selling the Ghia privately first then deal with them.
marg99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #34
warpsp33d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaCrow
I can't PM you until I have 5 posts :(
(I will let you know the details in a pm soon)
Cheers, appreciated.
warpsp33d is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2011, 01:36 AM   #35
1TUFFUTE
Banned

anyone feel upto listing all the cool and tecky options for the new focus...ive a good mate who loves focuses and is looking in a month or so on updating his 05 diesel focus andsaw the add with the park assist and nearly tripped out the door to a dealer haha..ta
oh he was also maaaaybe thinking about possible droping to a fiesta aslong as most of the goodies can be opted up that the focus has....i said id ask the pros here before he went in for a look so hehad some breathing space...
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #36
ConradP

Should have it all on the site, that or just go into a dealer and check the car out, It's got alot of stuff in it.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:47 PM   #37
scottc

SACrow, any chance you can post who the dealer is?
scottc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #38
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8
I was quoted $38500 , drive away, for a Titanium with the Sports pack!! The sales person said " when the sat nav model arrives, there will be a price increase" Ford cann't be serious on pricing ?? this puts it in Mondeo, ,Hyundai i45, Kia Optima, Mazda 626 pricing, for a small/medium car...I know its Euro build ,but its no Audi, BMW or MB. With haggling, might get it down too $36k. Its a nice car, drives well, but price is hard too justify....
Titanium is a much better car than the i45 with respect. Ditto Kia Optima and Moozda 626.
ORDER FORD AUSTRALIA PART NO: AM6U7J19G329AA. This is a European-UN/AS3790B Spec safety-warning triangle used to give advanced warning to approaching traffic of a vehicle breakdown, or crash scene (to prevent secondary). Stow in the boot area. See your Ford dealer for this $35.95 safety item & when you buy a new Ford, please insist on it! See Page 83, part 4.4.1 http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/media...eSafePart4.pdf
Keepleft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #39
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Ive been quoted about 33 for a stocko diesel Sedan Titanium (no xenons / sunroof etc).

Hatch is dearer (obviously easier to move).
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #40
cazzy160344
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASH GT
Ive been quoted about 33 for a stocko diesel Sedan Titanium (no xenons / sunroof etc).

Hatch is dearer (obviously easier to move).
Interesting, that seems like quite a good price but as you mentioned the hatch is probably more expensive.

I was quoted $42k (no haggling yet), for a 2012 Titanium w/ sports executive pack which seems excessive to me. Still looking around for the best price, definitely hoping for something close to what SaCrow got!
cazzy160344 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #41
MR4ORD
Slow going

cazzy160344 you should contact James from Binks Ford if you are in Melb, I'm sure he'll do you a good deal ;)
MR4ORD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #42
SaCrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazzy160344
Interesting, that seems like quite a good price but as you mentioned the hatch is probably more expensive.

I was quoted $42k (no haggling yet), for a 2012 Titanium w/ sports executive pack which seems excessive to me. Still looking around for the best price, definitely hoping for something close to what SaCrow got!
Got a text from a friend in WA today !
She just ordered a Titanium Diesel Hatch
Tint
Mats
Sports Exec. Pack
$38500 drive away
Delivery 8 weeks
SaCrow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #43
cazzy160344
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR4ORD
cazzy160344 you should contact James from Binks Ford if you are in Melb, I'm sure he'll do you a good deal ;)
Unfortunately I'm in Sydney :(still looking for a good dealer!

SaCRow - That's an awesome price, I'm definitely hoping for something like that, hopefully a dealer on the east coast will be willing to sell it for that price!
cazzy160344 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post