Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 24-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
tagz_orange

Default Job

Alright looking for some casual and/or temporary work. have just come out of a job working at ringmaster images doing custom dirtbikes graphics on the computer and also have a 3rd year bike mechanic apprenticship behind me I will work as hard as I can. If there are 2 positions let me know as I have a friend who also needs wor. our friendship will not compromise our work ethics or abilitys.
We are located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne
Thanks for your time
Daniel

Rip shifter, CAI, mini spool, 2.5in exhaust system w/ 4' tip
Visual:
18in ba xr8 wheels, mesh grills, painted Dash spears, digital blue drift gauges, blue interior lighting, xr badged door scuffs. Lowered allround
Audio:
flip out DVD player, 2x12in cadence subs in slimline box, pioneer mono amp with bass controller

tagz_orange is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post