Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 23-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #31
H.G
Driver Returns On Foot

Default Re: Death threat..

obviously he isnt interested in my beautiful breasted wife.. so thanks to NC1183's suggestion I sent another email to our friend

how good is this.. I just received a contract with your name on it.
best part is due to all these messages you have ben sending out the bounty on your head is $15000 aus
so I think we should meet in person and sort this little problem out. as you can see you are worth far more to me than I am to you.. so maybe we could work out a comprimise.. clear the $5000 bounty on my head and we can split the remainder... that would be $5000 each.
I think we need to talk via phone.. are you prepared to call me and sort this out?
H.G is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #32
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
ask them to send you $500 first via western credit union so you can release the funds .
Gold!

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #33
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.G
obviously he isnt interested in my beautiful breasted wife.. so thanks to NC1183's suggestion I sent another email to our friend

how good is this.. I just received a contract with your name on it.
best part is due to all these messages you have ben sending out the bounty on your head is $15000 aus
so I think we should meet in person and sort this little problem out. as you can see you are worth far more to me than I am to you.. so maybe we could work out a comprimise.. clear the $5000 bounty on my head and we can split the remainder... that would be $5000 each.
I think we need to talk via phone.. are you prepared to call me and sort this out?
More Gold! LOL!

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #34
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hotxr6
Just received a death threat, via txt message on my cell phone. Apparently some one wants me dead, i have to pay $5,000.00 to save my life. I am not to notify police otherwise he does it for free.....contact this person killerking247@yahoo.com............rang the ferny grove police immediately, they reckon its a nigerian scam...anyone else got a txt like that...
I bet someone sends them a virus
I can't repeat what I thought but I wont be expecting a visit
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #35
MWTB
I'm old and I fell

Ask the guy how Kony is. I haven't heard about him on Facebook for a while.

82lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, bigger cooler, Plazmaman piping, SS Growler, tune, ZF tune, Crow valve springs so far.

Ozracing coilovers, Pedders sway bars front and rear.

315rwkw
MWTB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #36
H.G
Driver Returns On Foot

Id say he has gone to bed or he has realised Im having a go...
havent heardback in a while..but if I do.. I will be sure to ask if Kony is doing ok.
Old 24-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #37
jd dad
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tell him your at work on an oil rig so make sure he has his floaties
Old 24-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #38
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Well, it's okay...Don't worry...Apparently I have a very rich Uncle who has left me $5,000,000,000, so I have sent all my details to get the money released ASAP so I can save your life my friend...

Scammers gotta scam!
Old 24-07-2012, 11:33 PM   #39
creative
I am Batman

Ahhhh scambaiting...

Heres one i had a play with on the skyline forums

Some of you may not be familiar with some of the "cast" so youtube them to get the story.
creative is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #40
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The email reply I sent back when I got mine a couple of years back was a "Taken" type of reply.
Something along the lines of
"Hello. You have just made the biggest mistake of your miserable life. You would have no way of knowing, but I work for the Defence Signals Directorate (www.dsd.gov.au), a secretive government organisation that deals with intelligence gathering and cyber crime. I can assure you that first thing monday morning when I return to work, I will be putting every moment of my spare time and the full resources of the equipment I have access to, to find out who you are and where you sent that text message from. After that you can expect a short sharp visit at some time in the near future from representatives of another government agency I have contact with, men who investigate these matters overseas...and investigate them in nasty ways."

...and so forth. Of course I was probably emailing a robot, but the email went through as delivered...it didn't get sent back as undeliverable, so hopefully some Ivan in a ratty apartment in Volgograd got a bit of a fright if I was lucky.
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #41
H.G
Driver Returns On Foot

I just won 1,000,000.00 pound.. on the drawing number #2112 http://www.freelotto.com/
Please email us to claim flroot12@gmail.com

GAME ON!!!!!
Old 25-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #42
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You lucky sod H.G.!! Just make sure to tell them to deduct the inevitable fees and transfer charges from your winnings, saying you will send a signed legal affidavit giving them full authority to do so on your behalf before transferring the rest of the winnings...

The best scam letter we ever received was addressed to my father, from some amazing psychic based on the Gold Coast, telling him about his wonderful future, how she could do a reading over the phone for only $50, how she could change his life, how she saw amazing things ahead for him, etc...

Only problem was he had been dead for six months when it arrived...
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #43
supershifty
Missing a sock...
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Dave has been a long time active member on the forums and in particular has been a busy volunteer whenever there are cruises and toys runs etc held in South East Qld. He actively gives up his time and ensures that the events are provided for, be it commun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative
Ahhhh scambaiting...

Heres one i had a play with on the skyline forums

Some of you may not be familiar with some of the "cast" so youtube them to get the story.
Am reading thru the link on skyline forums - it's a pearler! Go get some!

Real friends + great times = sheer bliss!

Considering becoming an organ donor? Click here

QLD Events, Cruises and Get Togethers: Click here

Gain success instantly - lower your standards.

It's not government funded - it's taxpayer funded.
supershifty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #44
nuthin' fancy
Lyminge, Shepway, Kent
Donating Member3

I just said to the wife, "Honey, a text message for you came through on my phone".
nuthin' fancy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post