Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
JoshXR

Default AGL Customers Check Your Bills

Morning all,

Just received our gas bill from AGL for 60days we were charged $298...

No gas heating

Only 2 things run off gas, which are stove top and continues hot water

There are only 2 of us that live in the house

Any way I checked the meter reading on the bill and we apparently used 388 units from the last reading

With the meter reading 0891.0 on the bill, so I checked what it physically read on the meter

0123.3 ?

We are the first tenants in this property since it was built in April ,when I ask what the previous bills reading was she stated it was 0232 still incorrect...

With this confusion I said to AGL surely they are reading the wrong meter so the lady asked me to check the serial number on the meter, it was correct.

So they are coming out to check the meter once again next week and prepare for my credit !

I have a feeling that my electricity is out as well

We will see when I get the bill next month

Anyone else had this Issue ?

I encourage everyone to cross check their meters against thier bill !

Josh

JoshXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: AGL Customers Check Your Bills

Always check any bill... I got a power bill for an investment property only to find I was charged $115 for "out of hours connection".

20 minutes of arguing finally waived that fee. They were adamant I and the supplier had no control of when they actually visit the property and I just need to foot the bill.
Seriously....

The phone call was such a farce I installed a call recoding app because you wouldn't believe how moronic some people are unless you heard it yourself....

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post