Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2020, 04:36 PM   #1
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

The government havent helped. They've provided no info on what type of lockdowns will be trialled, so people are assuming worst case scenario (2mths, like China). There will be lockdowns though, its only a question of when.
This user likes this post:
Old 16-03-2020, 04:50 PM   #2
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

The nursing home we’re entangled with, has closed to all but permanent/current residents and staff. They are offering some of the services normally available onsite to non-residents, such as physio, as outcalls at pretty much 200%.

Subject to staff availability, other in-home care services like social support and cleaning/personal care will continue at standard rates. I’m expecting the workers who service these domains, will soon thin in ranks as well.

The museum in Darlinghurst has closed until at least the end of March, they emailed members this afternoon advising.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:25 PM   #3
X-AHH
The good, bad and fugly
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
The government havent helped. They've provided no info on what type of lockdowns will be trialled, so people are assuming worst case scenario (2mths, like China). There will be lockdowns though, its only a question of when.
+1
Sco Mo speach/press conference yesterday.

I couldn't believe how many times he mentioned common sense and how much emphasis he was placing on it to make a difference to the eventual outcomes.

Common sense no longer exists the way it used to in our society because people are encouraged most of the time not think for themselves.

We're doomed if we rely on common sense.
Closed Thread