Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 04-02-2007, 09:25 PM   #31
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JefXR8
well i have the standard xr series 2 kit on my black xr8,wrong colours tho :/
What does the optional kit look like?
Im 1 hr ish up the road from him
Click on the link in my signature up there ^^^^^^^ and have a look at mine.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #32
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ahh nice clean xr m8.
The front bumper looks the same as mine tho the back looks like it has an extension on it?
JefXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #33
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JefXR8
Ahh nice clean xr m8.
The front bumper looks the same as mine tho the back looks like it has an extension on it?
Yep that and the sideskirts. Not much really.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #34
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXR347
Before you all jump on Daniel's case as it would seem that you have, I read it the same way as him. JC wtf is with the flaming, absolutely no need for it. No where in the original post does it say that he is after a standard AUII XR kit, also how do you know how he came about this kit? You don't, there are that many hypotheticals ie. he got it for dirt cheap and thought he could swap it here for what he wants. And in regards to your comment a bit like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?
Actually, I do know where he got it. He bought it from AWC. I scored his old series 1 XR kit.

Pot/kettle. I don't think so. I have not seen a useful post from him under either the current or old user names. He's all about jumping on OZFORDAU every second, but can't take the heat himself.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 10:32 PM   #35
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Don't know, doesn't say. But after I PM'd him I found that he would like the optional S2 bodykit in Narooma I believe.
Unless he's sprayed the car, it weill be in Galaxy Blue. I have his old kit and it came in Galaxy, plus every photo I have seen of the car shows it is galaxy.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

Old 04-02-2007, 10:33 PM   #36
b2tf
not here much anymore

ffs can we stop the bitching about what was and wasnt said? i swear some people are looking for a fight.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:33 PM   #37
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU2PWR
what , you trying to say JC , your the only one that knows Everything about AU;s and im Full of Shi7 ...
Not so much the first bit, but the second - e55en7ially!

Old 04-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #38
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
ffs can we stop the bitching about what was and wasnt said? i swear some people are looking for a fight.
Not looking, but I'll take one.

Just to clarify:

Burley is looking to swap:
his XR50 front bar, plus TS skirts and rear bar

for
Series 2 XR front bar with Pods, series 2 skirts and rear bar with rear sill (like Glenn's)

Any colour would do, but he would prefer Galaxy Blue (which was a series one colour only anyway)

Old 04-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #39
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Philstoj , i know what your saying , but im just pointing out that People Jumped at the First Chance , I thought he Seriously wanted a S2 Falcon Kit ,

Common Sense would of been to Specify , not Cause a Shti fight ..
lol dude get over it.. he's not gonna swap ya
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 11:09 PM   #40
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

lol so much biatching :P
Old 04-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #41
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Actually, I do know where he got it. He bought it from AWC. I scored his old series 1 XR kit.

Pot/kettle. I don't think so. I have not seen a useful post from him under either the current or old user names. He's all about jumping on OZFORDAU every second, but can't take the heat himself.
There's the clincher, you actually know the person so you have a slight advantage there. maybe instead of the initial flaming you could have jusy pointed this out? Also before making accusations as you have, it may be a good idea to get your facts and information regarding the whole story together. I'm not saying that there is not an issue between Daniel and Simon, there is, but that is an issue to be handled by mods and admin, not you and definately not by having a go at him because he said something about your mate.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:25 PM   #42
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
There's the clincher, you actually know the person so you have a slight advantage there. maybe instead of the initial flaming you could have jusy pointed this out? Also before making accusations as you have, it may be a good idea to get your facts and information regarding the whole story together. I'm not saying that there is not an issue between Daniel and Simon, there is, but that is an issue to be handled by mods and admin, not you and definately not by having a go at him because he said something about your mate.
Actually, I have never met him. The kit was picked up in Newcastle by Janek and delivered to me in Canberra. So I met Janek. So Burley is not my mate - just because I have his old kit doesn't make us mates, lol.

And AFAIK, I have not made any accusations, but I agree with the mods sorting issues between members out. Are you a mod? Me either.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:40 PM   #43
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Actually, I have never met him. The kit was picked up in Newcastle by Janek and delivered to me in Canberra. So I met Janek. So Burley is not my mate - just because I have his old kit doesn't make us mates, lol.

And AFAIK, I have not made any accusations, but I agree with the mods sorting issues between members out. Are you a mod? Me either.
I never said you were mates, I was refering to you and Simon with that comment. As you bought the kit from Burley, that means you knew most details of what he had and what he wanted. Also I never said I was a mod, you getting into something like that that has nothing to do with you personally seems to me like you are trying to keep the angst on here alive.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:54 PM   #44
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Actually don't know ozfordau either.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:59 PM   #45
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Actually don't know ozfordau either.
I think this has run its course. I say we end it here and now.

Burley, It would be a good idea for you to make a new thread in the Wanted section and put all the details of what it is exactly that you have and want. Include all details no matter how small, they all help, and pics would be good too.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:01 AM   #46
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
I think this has run its course. I say we end it here and now.

Burley, It would be a good idea for you to make a new thread in the Wanted section and put all the details of what it is exactly that you have and want. Include all details no matter how small, they all help, and pics would be good too.
There you go - 2 things we can agree on!

The new format in the for sale section should help make the details explicit enough for all to understand easily.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:38 AM   #47
OZFORDAU
Banned

Exclamation Hmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

Thank you JC....

I post up harmless threads and i get crap from him in them for no reason...Just looking for a stir!

RedXR347 I think your a bit of a stir too when it comes to things like this! Or ur either looking for a fight or something!

Just like my Car theard (The thread about me possible buying a new car) that got wecked by Daniel by him posting up images of me in a Sigma...It was pointless....And then eveyone else jumped in on it and started to make it go down and down and finally it got closed....Which a couple of my threads have been due to him...So if you don't have anything postive to say in somebody elses thread or whevther it be about someones post don't say it...As the old saying goes "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all"....There is alot of negativte in theses forums and it's bad! I know it can't be helped! And i also know that there are alot of jokes said and you have to realise that a joke can get to a certain extent then it becomes more of a personal attack and thats when stuff gets said and out of hand...

Let's just try too all get along, yes it proberly wont happen but can we all try and not stir everyone on!

I can take a joke too...But if it gets to the extent of a personal attack then of cause i'll retaliate!

Cheers,

Simon :evilking:

Anyway so about this kit...lol :lookedat:

Last edited by OZFORDAU; 06-02-2007 at 12:56 AM.
OZFORDAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2007, 12:40 AM   #48
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Simon, forte bars for XR50 bars seems like a fair swap to me man.. pm him!! LOL
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2007, 01:02 AM   #49
OZFORDAU
Banned

Default Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennAUII
Simon, forte bars for XR50 bars seems like a fair swap to me man.. pm him!! LOL
Dude, my car is preety much an XR anyways lol...Of cause it's a fair swap...Has anyone got any contact with him yet?

Cheers,

Simon
Old 06-02-2007, 08:12 AM   #50
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i think its a bit of a hoax,ive pm'd him and have what he wants but has not bothered to respond.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:12 AM   #51
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

LOL, very entertaining thread first thing in the morning !
It was like seagulls fighting over the scraps hehe...
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2007, 11:19 AM   #52
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

I can take the heat , Im sorry im Not as Technically Minded as you JC , As for Never seeing a Useful Post , Maybe you should become a Moderator , as Im not meant to make any more PMs or Replys , Under your HITLER RULE ...

as for OZFORDAU , I Have my reasons , and a leopard never changes his spots ,

So , Get off your High Horse , just because you have been here longer ...

:thebirds:

Daniel

Ps. Reackon I Cant take the Heat ,,, Keep Pushing and youll find out how hot i can GO .....

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #53
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZFORDAU
Thank you JC....

I post up harmless threads and i get crap from him in them for no reason...Just looking for a stir!

RedXR347 I think your a bit of a stir too when it comes to things like this! Or ur either looking for a fight or something!

Just like my Car theard (The thread about me possible buying a new car) that got wecked by Daniel by him posting up images of me in a Sigma...It was pointless....And then eveyone else jumped in on it and started to make it go down and down and finally it got closed....Which a couple of my threads have been due to him...So if you don't have anything postive to say in somebody elses thread or whevther it be about someones post don't say it...As the old saying goes "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all"....There is alot of negativte in theses forums and it's bad! I know it can't be helped! And i also know that there are alot of jokes said and you have to realise that a joke can get to a certain extent then it becomes more of a personal attack and thats when stuff gets said and out of hand...

Let's just try too all get along, yes it proberly wont happen but can we all try and not stir everyone on!

I can take a joke too...But if it gets to the extent of a personal attack then of cause i'll retaliate!

Cheers,

Simon :evilking:

Anyway so about this kit...lol :lookedat:
Simon , thought you were told to get over this , Obviously you cant read ..

RedXR347 is not a Stir .. He just knows what sort of person you are .... And that Retaliation thing is BS , Follow Up on it if you have a Problem ...

The Reason this Thread has gone to shi7 is Because the Seller (Why isnt this in the For Sale / Wanted Section ) Asked for Series 2 Stuff , And Didnt Specify , so Captian JC and the Rest of the Smart A55 Mafia Jumped on and tried to have a Stab .

Good Luck ...

Old 06-02-2007, 12:36 PM   #54
OZFORDAU
Banned

Default Haha

Quote:
Simon , thought you were told to get over this , Obviously you cant read ..

RedXR347 is not a Stir .. He just knows what sort of person you are .... And that Retaliation thing is BS , Follow Up on it if you have a Problem ...

The Reason this Thread has gone to shi7 is Because the Seller (Why isnt this in the For Sale / Wanted Section ) Asked for Series 2 Stuff , And Didnt Specify , so Captian JC and the Rest of the Smart A55 Mafia Jumped on and tried to have a Stab .

Good Luck ...
Hahaha righto, cause i h RedXR347 has meet me n all and knows me sooo soo soo soo personaly well lol, Listen Daniel how about u can ogg ur high horse n stop digging for trouble! That's all u do around here, look at what u just said "Captian JC and the Rest of the Smart A55 Mafia Jumped on and tried to have a Stab"

Your having a go again.....I do belive JC is a better man then you anyways!

A leopard never changes hes spot lmao, righto!

And yes i can read!
Old 06-02-2007, 01:03 PM   #55
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is the first thread ive found since ive been on these ford forums where people start having a go at each other,guys why not chill out and leave it to the pm's for abuse.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:06 PM   #56
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZFORDAU
Hahaha righto, cause i h RedXR347 has meet me n all and knows me sooo soo soo soo personaly well lol, Listen Daniel how about u can ogg ur high horse n stop digging for trouble! That's all u do around here, look at what u just said "Captian JC and the Rest of the Smart A55 Mafia Jumped on and tried to have a Stab"

Your having a go again.....I do belive JC is a better man then you anyways!

A leopard never changes hes spot lmao, righto!

And yes i can read!
Obvious that you Thought Someone would even care to Read this load of BS....

Would someone just ban me for like 2 days to Make Simon Feel like he has won Somthing , Im Sick of the Crap and Whinging "oh He closed my thread , oh dont offer me advice"....

Im Over it , and If it Keeps on Happening , Ill be Over the Forums ...

Old 06-02-2007, 01:30 PM   #57
OZFORDAU
Banned

Default Hahaha.........

Quote:
Obvious that you Thought Someone would even care to Read this load of BS....

Would someone just ban me for like 2 days to Make Simon Feel like he has won Somthing , Im Sick of the Crap and Whinging "oh He closed my thread , oh dont offer me advice"....

Im Over it , and If it Keeps on Happening , Ill be Over the Forums ...
Please do... :
Old 06-02-2007, 01:36 PM   #58
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Oi

Stop it
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2007, 01:42 PM   #59
OZFORDAU
Banned

Default Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Oi

Stop it
Sorry Minge!

I'll be good honest! :
Old 06-02-2007, 02:08 PM   #60
nikos
mezzo forte

AU2PWR, I wouldn't mind a sparkling burgandy au2 rear bar for my au1 forte. Where abouts are you located? Also do you mean the black moulds are painted?
nikos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post