Yes 123 83.67%
No 19 12.93%
I thought they did but it was a misunderstanding 5 3.40%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
GTENVY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Some mechanics must think people are stupid!

Well, I have never had this prob before but there is always the first time. Purchased a car to be used as a shopping trolley late last year and took it to a reputable suspension business to get it checked out as I felt there were some items that needed attention. Turns out that the I was correct and I was glad I negotiated the price down because of the items i suspected. Needed need front shocks, need pads front and rear, discs front and rear needed machining badly and some bushes needed replacing.
Well I recently took the said vehicle to another 'reputable' business to get the 200k km service done, they come back to me with a list of things wrong with the car, 'inlcuding' front shocks worn WTF!!!
So I go home thinking that's not right, I am sure I had them replaced etc etc. Went through the filing cabinet, found the invoice and sure enough I have paid for new shocks already. So I got the torch out (was at night obviously) and had a look at the front end and they are brand new front shocks.
I am thinking what the hell are they trying to pull??
Anyone else had this type of experience??
I am seriously considering calling them and discussing it with them. Unbelievable.

Live, Love, RACE

SOLD: AU III XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a
cars are to be driven, ornaments are to be looked at. the two should never be confused.
GTENVY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post