Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 16-12-2005, 03:50 PM   #31
Chris
AFF.com.au

Heathcote - mmmmmmmmmmm

more R and D time :evil3:
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2005, 03:52 PM   #32
GT595
Bluepower enhanced GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Hey Damo, Chris how the beasts going?

im keen pal, as long as the weather holds out.
Hey bud,
Cars sounds and goes a treat - was down a tad on the last Dyno club meet - but set the program just before jumping on the Dyno???
She needs a retune now though - will have custom airbox in soon and have got some Pacemaker headers on (couldnt go past the price I got them for) for doing a little work for someone.......Dont kill me!!!!!! (they are coated 4008). When are we gonna see you back in Canberra bud - I want 275 - 280 outta mine the next time ur in town.....
Cheers
Damo
GT595 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2005, 03:53 PM   #33
DABOSS
BA Black Edition

Hope the weather holds.
Old 16-12-2005, 10:23 PM   #34
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ahh more incentive for you guys to come up for the Boxing day challenge at heathcote
Melz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2005, 11:20 PM   #35
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Damn now we have to wait till Sunday arvo to see if the big bad Boss can crack an 11 before the new year good luck Chris
FPV8U is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2005, 11:27 PM   #36
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Again you have proven my point, sure you were their when they invented the wheel :thebirds: but that doesnt mean they owe you instantly.

Their is a lot of politics that have gone on their over the last few years regarding whether or not the place was to stay open, the biggest problem as I see it at the moment is the management or lack of really. They seem to be too interested in the bottom line I agree and some of the changes are definitely a waste of everyones time, however that said they have been trying to make improvements, baby steps is how I see it for now.

Im not having a dig at you personally so dont think that but its this kind of thinking, and people not going anymore, that basically says to them their is no real need to do any repair/maintainance work on the return track and the pits or even the stands. Its unfortunate that the management currently their dont really seem to have any real idea what people want and have their own agendas, whatever they may be, but unless we get behind it they will keep going the way they are.

Anyway not happy about this whole no go for tonight, I mean i was always of the impression that if the forecast was good and their was no threat of rain after about 2 in the arvo that it was all good. But I guess this leaves a few more weeks now for more development work hehe as Im sure most will be doing.

I was hangin to see that 11 second BOSS :
Anyone for Heathcote??? haha
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2005, 10:08 AM   #37
AGRO
KB TECH SUPPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Company Car
It's been called off.

Gotta go to Heathcote now.
Well........ might see you guys at Heathcote.
Was planning to go for a play there tommorrow.
:

AGRO.
AGRO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2005, 10:28 PM   #38
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGRO
Well........ might see you guys at Heathcote.
Was planning to go for a play there tommorrow.
:

AGRO.
No more sneaking off to Heathcote for a quiet test, should be a few there tomorrow....

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2005, 11:38 PM   #39
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Hey what times everyone leaving?? :
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post