Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2005, 08:40 PM   #1
BA GT-HO
Bring back Ambrose!

I am also in favour of getting rid of post counts. You have people who sit here all day posting crap with 500 posts or more but none of them are actually helpful or worth reading. Who cares how many posts someone has, what if someone likes to read more than post but when they do post its actually either good info or worth reading? Would you ignore their opinon or advice just because of the post count?
Old 25-01-2005, 08:56 PM   #2
Dez
Banned

it has nothing to do with who you listen to or who's advice you take.... :MrT_anim:

its a way to see which users are active, and which are not.

the old ff has well over 10,000 members, but before this site was opened i'll guarantee you that about 50% never even came back to the site anymore.
Old 25-01-2005, 11:45 PM   #3
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

My View

There will be people that post like mad, there will be others that only have quality posts, and then there are others in the middle

I can live with all, sometimes the line is crossed with regards to content, and accordingly are moderated, deleted or edited.

If you help out one person a day with anyone of your posts then its worth the rest.

Fun can be had in the bar, and shortly the DM forums.

Agree with FM though as to making the forums a focal point for informed discussions
Old 26-01-2005, 07:49 PM   #4
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

This is going no where fast.... how hard is it to respect others rights, even if you dont agree with them

Time for some to have a look at the Terms and Conditions of the site again
Closed Thread