Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 15-09-2008, 12:55 AM   #31
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

some drunk retard tried planting a boot into the drivers side rear 1/4 as i was pulling out of centre parking a couple of weekends back at the local pub...... i saw him doing the runup, gave the accelerator a squeeze to slide the back end away from him and he ended up on his ***...... didnt i get some evil looks the next weekend

*meh* if he had connected, i'm sure there would be a replica of the dent in his skull........ and the maglight down the side of the seat isnt regarded as a weapon by the police!
Old 15-09-2008, 12:58 AM   #32
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

My family are in cairns and when i was up there on a holiday recently i noticed more and more of this sort of activity compared to when i lived there. Lot of VS commies etc. (not steretyping but it is what i noticed) with young guys mucking around. I don't know what the story is with these people....i assume they are bored or something but they just go around looking for trouble. Police presence was very poor in the suburbs too compared tobrisbane (not that it is that great here either). Lots of guys egg you on to drag them at the lights and when you don't they hurl abuse.....i just ignore them and they usually move on looking to terrorise somone else. Too bad you were in a bit of a situation with the girls and all - i hope the cops make some progress. Maybe if someone is actually nabbed the others will realise there are consequence to this unsafe, anti-social behaviour.

Now with:
Pacemaker 4499s
Lukey Catback Exhaust
Chrome BA XR-style tip
Airdam Mounted CAI with modified (bellmouth) airbox
Trip Computer install
KYB shocks
Bridgestone Adrenalin tyres

Coming Soon:
Exhaust Overhaul.....
Old 15-09-2008, 09:51 AM   #33
Wally
XP Coupe

Who was the member that posted about trouble with a Porsche driver in Cairns and the Porsche driver cam on to counter complain?
Old 15-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #34
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

whats that got to do anything?

Thats a terrible story, i hope your friends aren't too freaked out, on the plus side atleast you wont have to drive next time, they wont wanna get in the car :P

Good to hear you got the rego, i hope the who was doin it is gettin his a$$ handed to him by the cops. people like that need their peg knockec down a few..

hope the cars ok! GL!
Old 15-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #35
HOEBAG
Banned

agh! that's disgusting man. :(
glad the car's okay.
Old 15-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #36
b2tf
not here much anymore

All well and good but did you get anywhere with any of the girls for being their hero?
Old 15-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #37
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
All well and good but did you get anywhere with any of the girls for being their hero?
Let's just say when I finally got to bed, I got the well earned stress relief I deserved :

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
Old 15-09-2008, 12:58 PM   #38
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
Let's just say when I finally got to bed, I got the well earned stress relief I deserved :
HI FIAVE!!!!
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
Old 15-09-2008, 01:06 PM   #39
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ahahah great to hear!
Old 15-09-2008, 01:22 PM   #40
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

look like you were lucky.. this happened in broome

Quote:
Three people have been taken to hospital with stab wounds after a massive brawl at a weekend beach party at Broome in northern Western Australia.

Police were called to Gatheaume Point early on Sunday morning after the brawl broke out at the party attended by up to 400 people.

Police allege a 16-year-old boy used a broken bottle to stab a 24-year-old man in the throat, chest and ribs, inflicting life threatening wounds.

The boy has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm.

The victim is in hospital in a stable condition.

Another juvenile allegedly stabbed a woman in the head, also using a broken bottle.

He has been charged with assault occasioning grievous bodily harm. A third man was allegedly stabbed in the arm with a fork.

Police are calling for witnesses to the assaults.
Old 15-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #41
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
from all of them?
Old 15-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #42
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

:( No, unfortunatly. Only from the one who opened her mouth and got me into the scrap.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Old 15-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #43
Hillbilly F Truck

Quote:
:( No, unfortunatly. Only from the one who opened her mouth and got me into the scrap.
Sounds like she had to open her mouth yet again.
Old 15-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #44
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

GOLDEN hahahahaha

I'm sorry to hear about what happened man, but atleast it all ended well ;)
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
Old 15-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #45
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

if i was in that position i think she'd have done enough mouth opening for the night, the situation calls for more extreme maneuvures :P

Sorry!! haha
Old 15-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #46
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRoy
Sounds like she had to open her mouth yet again.
Hahaha you beauty!

The second time she opened her mouth, she got drove a lot harder afterwards.

Ok this thread is gonna get dirty real quick haha.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex

Old 15-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #47
Hillbilly F Truck

More seriously though. Let us all know the outcome of the police investigation.
Old 15-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #48
Wally
XP Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fev
whats that got to do anything?

...............!
Well it's just that someone seems to have a target on his back:

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11219824
Old 15-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #49
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oh it was him too, didnt realise it was the same guy on both occasions
Old 15-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #50
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

I didn't see the post about someone mentioning the porsche incident.

I guess I'm just the lilly pad that all the pond scum sticks to the ar5e end of.
Also, I'm going to the station this arvo, so I'll update!

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex

Old 15-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #51
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

Well at least you got rewarded for being a hero lol!! :
Old 15-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #52
iliov
Banned

If you know where the commondore lives you have all the power my friend.
Old 15-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #53
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliov
If you know where the commondore lives you have all the power my friend.
we have already worked out it is best to leave it to the cops . vigilante retalliation is just plain stupid and lands you in trouble . unfortunatly some are not inteligent enough to understand this

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
Old 16-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #54
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Well, they got the driver and the person involved in the fight.

Driver is being charged for dangerous/predatory driving and the other is being charged for assault. Both have an AVO taken out on them.

But honestly, it sickens me that they obviously thought they would get away with it. And that's the mind set of the majority of the youth today, they think they can just walk all over previous generations and nothing will be done, and in the mean time, they are paving a shite road for the next generation to follow.

Anyway, I'm just glad these idiots have copped it and are paying for what they've done.

+1 for me.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex

Old 16-09-2008, 02:39 PM   #55
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this deserves a W000T!

i just hope they dont do that kind of stupid crap again
Old 17-09-2008, 12:55 AM   #56
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Just something for anyone else to think about if ever this happens to them. Firstly XR6 661 did a great job and kept his cool pretty well. Second for another time, there were 4 people in the car and this means pretty much 4 mobile phones mostly with cameras and video. Get the drift? Whilst one was phoning the police then one of the others could have been videoing or at least taking pics. It may have even scared the others off.
Old 17-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #57
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

handled n a sane sensible manner well done.

To the loosers that said "pay him a visit" this is the 21st century and things don't work like that any more violence is not and will never be the answer. the law is there to protect us and this case has proven that

Quote:

Driver is being charged for dangerous/predatory driving and the other is being charged for assault. Both have an AVO taken out on them.

But honestly, it sickens me that they obviously thought they would get away with it. And that's the mind set of the majority of the youth today, they think they can just walk all over previous generations and nothing will be done, and in the mean time, they are paving a shite road for the next generation to follow.

Anyway, I'm just glad these idiots have copped it and are paying for what they've done.

+1 for me.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
Old 17-09-2008, 04:31 AM   #58
Ridin-High

Quote:

+1 for me.

I got semi wood for a good result, well done to yourself and the investigating police! Even tho they will get off with a slap on the wrist because of young offenders act (australia's court system is homo'ed), their is no doubt these no hopers will offend again so atleast u have left a paper trail!

Ps. Yes i have used the search button mum....
Old 17-09-2008, 06:04 AM   #59
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

+1 for me.
You sir deserve a medal. Good on you for making sure justice is served.

I honestly can't believe the mentality of people like this. I'm their age and I don't understand how selfish and disrespectful people can be, it's completely evil really. I mean how far they go don't they see they're putting others in extremely terrifying situations???

It's not only the youths (but they're the ones causing trouble). The world is full of selfish morally objective pricks.

At the moment I have no faith in people (in general) there's too many atm that belong in the ground.
Old 17-09-2008, 07:54 AM   #60
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deesun
Just something for anyone else to think about if ever this happens to them. Firstly XR6 661 did a great job and kept his cool pretty well. Second for another time, there were 4 people in the car and this means pretty much 4 mobile phones mostly with cameras and video. Get the drift? Whilst one was phoning the police then one of the others could have been videoing or at least taking pics. It may have even scared the others off.
Mate, It was bedlem in my car! I thought of that afterwards, but honestly, it is a whole different ball game when it actually happens!

Thanks guys for your advice and kind words! It's always a good thing when the justice system actually works for a change! I can sleep easy now!

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex

Closed Thread