Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #31
Envious
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

How could anyone say these things when there are examples like this out there....CLICK HERE
Now, i never used to be a fan of the AU, but since seeing some of the beasts on this site ive found myself looking on carsales of a night trying to find one for the mrs..
Old 23-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #32
The Monty
Just slidin'

Ok, I agree bu I also disagree. I cant say that my AU1 Fairmont dash is ugly, because it is really nice, and it is suave. I also really like the shape of the high bonnet, but not the low one. Also, what sort of car does this drugfooked drive, and why make a thread up that has already been covered, just to anoy people. :
Old 23-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #33
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Ohh Look, is it a plane? is it a Bird? No its laminge's ИИИИ... another one bites the dust!
Old 23-01-2006, 11:21 AM   #34
WILDTRAKPX2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
You know, I hate when something this topical comes up from a newbie, sort of makes you wonder what their motivation is. It's not uncommon for a member of LS1 to come here and start a flame war, and me thinks that this may indeed be the case.

I could say the same and plenty more about holden like HSV stands for Homo Sexual Vehicle, but that would be too simple. Instead I'd wish to highlight that any newcomer would surely have to learn that to gain ones credibility, they'd need to avoid starting contraversial posts that flamed one of the products owned by so many members of the forum.

This would be simple for most people to understand, however in this case clearly not. I guess somebody who makes light of their affiliation with drugs, is destined to make sweeping statements that indicate their supreme ignorance, or the probability that their mother and father are in fact brother and sister.
Well said. I wonder what he drives?
Old 23-01-2006, 11:25 AM   #35
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

according to this post: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...8&postcount=54

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugfooked
I'm looking to buy an ef for my first car, I'm a holden fan but the EF is pretty sweet, my sisters boyfriend has one. How much do you think yours has cost you so far?
He doesnt even own a car, so he is hardly in a position to mock anyones purchase. This thread is an obvious troll, and will be closed accordingly.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 23-01-2006, 11:25 AM   #36
HLC
Audi S3