Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #61
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Chicken
Casper, I've got a problem here. The XB doesn't have hazard lights!
One of my mates girlfriends once tried to tell me that my XB wasn't roadworthy because it didn't have hazard lights. She said that she couldn't get a roadworthy on her VP Commodore because her hazard lights didn't work. We spent ages arguing that it was made like that and therefore wasn't an issue. She couldn't work that out. She refused to get in the car with us over it so my mate had to take his car just to shut her up.

Kids say the darndest things! :dr_Evil:

My XB Fairmont Sedan Project
Old 28-01-2006, 02:53 PM   #62
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The ИИИИИИИИ fiasco is fine and all, I think KeepLeft has gone the wrong way about it.

Dear KeepLeft; any more talk about your beloved ИИИИИИИИs and we shall lynch you, pure and simple. There are police officers on here who do not harp on about how bad most of us confessed drivers are. There are firies who do not have a whinge in every single thread that could possibly entail pyrotechnics on any scale. We get your point, ИИИИИИИИs are great, good for the kids, possibly even a good template for making ИИИИИИИИ-shaped bed fixtures. Enough! ENOUGH I SAID! Its a car enthusiasts forum. Try contributing to it in a manner deemed acceptable. because your bloody ИИИИИИИИ isnt deemed so!

However you have made valid points about other issues, and to that end I say thankyou. Just please, please stop tormenting us with the ИИИИИИИИs. I kid you not I had a nightmare about them being thrown at me while speeding down the freeway....
Old 28-01-2006, 02:55 PM   #63
Dauphin
Irregular member

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Endless work keeping the AU.com.au web site happening 

I've got this horrible video where someone if filming a crashed car on the freeway at night. Then another car hits it, then another, then another...... for several minutes cars just keep crashing into the already crashed cars. I don't get it.

My hovercraft is full of eels!

Movie Car Chase of the Week: Gene Hackman driving a 1971 Pontiac LeMans to chase an elevated train in The French Connection (1971).
Old 28-01-2006, 04:05 PM   #64
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

[QUOTE=Casper]Need I say more.. people are basically sick of it!!

Really? The start advocating mandatory driver training. The bloody tri-banana’s is NOT driver training.

But is but a single part of 'whole' change.

So? I’m not picking on your sig. But I am saying your constant droning on about safety ИИИИИИИИs is annoying as hell.

Then, don't read the Sig.

“as it is a cost beneficial life-saver, is an item that reduces insurance payouts owing a reduction in crashes of a secondary nature”
Prove it. You have droned on and on and on about it but shown no evidence.

No, I've had it in my Sig, on occasion I've been asked about them or baited, I've never actually started a thread about them. Evidence is European based, accepted by outside parties now like AU.

When an item like this is suggested as mandatory, the usual step is an RIS-Regulatory Impact Statment, usually followed by an Cost Benefit Analysis. I'll not pre-empt that here, in a forum.

Oh, and if you start just rattling off statistics I’ll hammer them too. Fact is that anyone can make any statistic for any reason. Don’t believe me?

Statistics damned statistics eh? Feel free! You choose the topic.

I can actually make a solid statistical base to show that since speed cameras have come into operation the deaths on Victorian roads have actually increased.

Well then, care to bank on it, make an effort to get class action??

Well at least you have one thing worked out.
Really? You assume a hell of a lot there sparky.
Yes, your right I assumed too much of you.

yes… which is actually 21 watts more than a reflective ИИИИИИИИ that, if not placed perfectly straight will have SFA reflection…

You really have NO idea about these do you?

Yes, I have seen these ИИИИИИИИs and if placed on an angle their effectiveness is dramatically reduced.

Then Einstein stop placing them at offset angels, follow the instructions man! Okay look, if to be cheeky you refer those that blow out of alignment, then yes, the warning can diminish. There is far less chance of the UN standard item doing so, simply because they are more stable than the utterly useless Australian crap.

This is true… but I’ll tell you now that a car approaching a hill that has no visable problem and see’s a little tri-banana sitting on the ground is going to take almost zero evasive action until the SEE an issue, in which case its too late.

A lot of IF's Casper. I recognised you point in regards people not seeing or understanding them, which is why I include both text AND I'd like to get a picture of the ИИИИИИИИ into each driver manual, so readers and women can see 'what they are and mean, - to help combat that. Ain't perfect I know, but...

The tri-banana would do almost no good in the vast majority of cases in this circumstance anyhow.

If someone is not paying attention, no. But, that is why I push folk to buy the quality item, at 14 lux the things are bright, it really is not the same as putting a soccer ball beside the road, which if to do will simply look like a soccer ball beside the road.

Far more effective would be if someone holding a red flare or even a torch was standing up the road waving down traffic. Most drivers would react to that far more readily than a stationary tri-banana sitting on the road.

Sometimes, remember, we are discussing one item to be carried in a car, and having folks standing on some roads puts them at risk, you have to weight things up. Anything else is optional, usable.

Of course this may not be possible if they are trapped in the car bleeding to death…

Sure, but accepting hundreds of scenarious the trapped person can be assisted by other traffic, traffic control is done with the aid of the Big Banana. REM, the same way as emergency services do now.

but I don’t see a tri-banana jumping out of the boot and jumping down the road by itself either.

Nor a gaseous flare or a flared pair of Jeans circa 1972, or a torch thats been in the car 12 months with flat batteries. But, 'other traffic' perhaps in a scenario having arrived from the none blind side usually assists.

No, not at all. I think that anything could be better than nothing but I’m trying to show you that the constant droning on and repetitive ramble about tri-banana’s is as annoying as hell and, in their own right, the tri-banana’s effectiveness is extremely limited.

As standa lone objects stored yes, but they are a 'part' of what we can do. Look, we have got to the extent with 'the road toll' that ALL other measures *must* be studied, if you like the 'micro issues'.

Oh, and if you call me “dicko” again.. or insult me in any other way by name calling, I’ll ban your ИИИИing ИИИИ for so long the next time you get on here people will be flying hovercars… understand that DICKO????

Many many forums. At the end of the day, VERY VERY few Australians who drive motorcars read such forums, which I think is regrettable, and very very few take notice of sites like DRIVE, hell, you can evidence this by seeing just how well the rivetting new Barina is selling, despite various scribes 'not being favourable' to the car.

Women make up over half our car buying population, you'll find them asking car questions at Vogue, or Essential Baby etc and so on. Even then, our combined readership would be less than 1% of total licensed drivers if added all 'female sites together'.

These forums are really like the bad old days of CB radio 1984. Now I will say I a apologise for calling you a male appendage attachment in behaviour, but on this subject I know I am right, but understand, I anm NOT one tracked here, it is only a very small part of what I do.

If you wish to ban me, feel free It impacts my life zilch, its outcome in affecting my life activity is the same. I've been here to learn and see, and if I need to ask something technical in engineering I do so.

No, I’m not that stupid (heres a news flash, you are not the intellectual you think you are..

You sound like my mother!

there are a lot of intelligent people on this site).

I have certainly not said otherwise.

I think you missed it actually. If an accident is that bad… who the hell is going to place the tri-banana on the road? The next person to find the crash?

That happens actually, and is not inconceivable.

Oh no, they just hit it too because then never had a tri-banana to warn them it’s ahead.

AND this happens too Casper, but chances are they'll survice, or will they, if they do, one can if in frame of mind set their device so the third party hyas a chance, follow? I mean really this is everyday stuff.

If they didn’t hit you then they probably had enough time to react anyhow hence removing the main goal of the safety ИИИИИИИИ. See the irony?

Yes, but then that car is on scene further banking up traffic, and so on. Remember, they (you know, those devices) have an effect on approaching traffic, to slow it down.

Then choose something that is more practical.

I had thought about some telekenetic device or paranormal training but thought this'd be challenged by Australian Skeptics, oh wait your here!

You do realize this is an enthusiast forum right?

I thought this was Popular Mechanics magazinbe for Ford enthausiasts?

Are you a car enthusiast?
Not really. I like sailing and flying, the latter in cars and planes.

Tell me:
What car do you drive?
Depends...

What mods have you done?
On one of them, enlarged a small amount the air intake and re-routed that to 'fresh' , dropped suspension 3ml, and few minor things. The other car, I'd not touch, i'd be shot. The work cars, well....

Have you raced it?
Yes, she won and had a baby. The car/s, not on public roads, I prefer to drive alone away from cars who like to 'stick together' in 'trains' at 110km/h. It's the German in me, sorry. I like divorce Casper.

Have you dyno’d it?
I intend just that at a place near Tuggerah on the joyous NSW Central Coast.

What colour is it? (factory color)
Black, like my heart. NOT factory.

Body kit?
Yes, but not 'lairy'.

Mags?
Yes, but only 16". So its not a 'Falcon'.....

What are you future plans for it?
When I get the time, to finish it off as a project. Maybe another five thousand dollar spend befiore I start to really get it going.

I’m betting you are not an enthusiast at all,
Bet wrong, sorry. I think if you say 'enthusiast in ALL manner of vehicles AND importantly, the art of fine driving AND to fight for the legal 'allowance' to do so, then yes you'd be right, but otherwise, no. . .

you are someone who has a fixation on something and want to make every person in the world aware of it. Right or wrong it makes you a fanatic and fanatics are bad.

The Item in my Sig is loud I'll agree, I could drop the font size down so as to not offend. Bushdriver once called me a fog lamp fanatic! You will see by my posts on the matter I am actually quite conservative about them.

You are no better than Harold (I can run over joggers but you cant) Scruby or his cronies.

I am not seeking a prohibition on 4WD ownership, nor a ban on them entering CBD's, nor a bull bar ban, or a bra ban! Once of us is a little more harmonised in this topical field.

If you want to let people know in the appropriate manner (in an appropriate thread) that’s fine and actively participating members opinions are widely respected.

Right, as I said above I'd not ever started a thread about the matter. I had thought, as in other forums, that a Sig would be fine for education, I actually didn't expect people to question, 'Gee what are they'? I had originally discussed, when I first arrived on this hard drive, if I recall correctly about a Ford Focus rear fog lamp replacement thread, and had no intention of chasing the t.r.i.a.n.g.l.e.s as a subject matter.

If Russ, Laminge, XA-Coupe or one of about 200+ other members suddenly said how great a ИИИИИИИИ is a lot of us would listen. Why? Because they are enthusiasts who we can instantly relate to. They are like us.

You can lobby as a collective, or as something larger, it is up to you.

I’m afraid you are not. You have never even said what sort of car you drive.

BA Fairmont Ghia is one (rem those useless 5 watt below bumber 'decorative lamps'? Toyota Troop Carrier (replacing soon with a newish second hand as it has 3000,000kays to it, new Astra another, Mazda SP23, and just finished off a driving a 2005 CRV (sorry). Honda Prelude, Toledo (actually don't laugh, its dead quite at 200+km/h). Couple more work type vehicles I drive.

Never participated in an AFF event,
True, sorry daddy. Really too busy just now...

never attended a social gathering,
Not true, I've attended NSW Parliament for regulation Review, VIC for Coroners court, Canberra for the federal driving thingy, but so have a couple here. But that said, I am private with other key activites not relating to specific cars.

never stated and desires or interest in cars.
Guilty I guess Casper, I love woment myself, and when driving with one prefer they do do just that, as one of my failings is 'temperment', I don't tolerate some of the stoopid actiivites I see on the roads, one of the reasons why 'change' is necessary and is happening.

Most people here are only interested in road laws so we know how close to the edge we can fly, the real passion is cars and Fords.
Road law, yes, I do discuss that here, often.

You don’t have that,
Yes, I do. But remember 'time' as you know is the key, never ever enough time in this life Casper, never.

you seem to have a passion for laws and UN charters and statistics and safety tri-banana’s, not cars.
Laws, see above. That includes legitimately - the UN Convention, in particular to a specific sign that will allow you to use your Ford to 'decent effect'. I do not have a statistical fetish, despite your claim,- outside bra size of the prettier form, how bout you?

That’s why you are never going to be taken serious by most of the site, you are a square peg in a rounds hole here. You show no interest in what is actually the basis for this whole forum.

Okay, a statement; "I love my car,-in this case for this forum it is a Ford (above). I also support a mandatory warning device implementation, along with higher speed allowances for some roads in time, but first will target certain behaviour and dangerous driving practices before effectively campaigning for this increase. This will mean targetting 'Road Design Guidellines' and various state adopted MUTCD's amongst many many issues now being undertaken proactively.

I think Casper, if like fair dinkum approach to road safety, we actually have alot more in common, but I DO work in a different way in working life to achieve those goals, and in private life like here too
ORDER FORD AUSTRALIA PART NO: AM6U7J19G329AA. This is a European-UN/AS3790B Spec safety-warning triangle used to give advanced warning to approaching traffic of a vehicle breakdown, or crash scene (to prevent secondary). Stow in the boot area. See your Ford dealer for this $35.95 safety item & when you buy a new Ford, please insist on it! See Page 83, part 4.4.1 http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/media...eSafePart4.pdf
Old 28-01-2006, 04:34 PM   #65
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Talking

The ИИИИИИИИ fiasco is fine and all, I think KeepLeft has gone the wrong way about it.

Its my Sig again.....

Dear KeepLeft; any more talk about your beloved t.r.i.a.n.g.l.e.s and we shall lynch you, pure and simple.

hey masta, id not mi, id rilly was dat white honkey!

There are police officers on here who do not harp on about how bad most of us confessed drivers are.

No, but I'll tell you what, a lot of folk here complain about each other and of police actions on the road though. I see lots of whinging and little appreciate when Gov Co tries to do something 'approaching right' on the subject matter. The national driver training scheme for example.

There are firies who do not have a whinge in every single thread that could possibly entail pyrotechnics on any scale.
Sure, we can speak to them at aus.emergency.services, usenet.

We get your point, ИИИИИИИИs are great, good for the kids, possibly even a good template for making ИИИИИИИИ-shaped bed fixtures. Enough! ENOUGH I SAID! Its a car enthusiasts forum. Try contributing to it in a manner deemed acceptable. because your bloody ИИИИИИИИ isnt deemed so!

It is my Sig, recently I did a translation of childs speak in a thread and that was it really. I thought otherwise, that if someone had a question regarding the Sign, they'd ask. If I see a thread about a crash scene like M7's recent, then I'd discuss.

However you have made valid points about other issues,
My Sig is valid too.

and to that end I say thankyou. Just please, please stop tormenting us with the ИИИИИИИИs. I kid you not I had a nightmare about them being thrown at me while speeding down the freeway....

Look, at least you saw it coming!!!
Old 28-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #66
XLS99 Ute man
Who Loves Mountain Women

well i know what im buying Keepleft for christmas
lots and lots and lots and lots of ИИИИИИИИs!!!

XLS Falcon Ute
Full Sick 2.5 Inch -> To Double 3 Inch Tips Exhaust Sports System
18 Inch Bling Bling Rims
Altezza Tail Bling Bling Lights
Kenwood Head Deck + Amps + Bling Bling Sub
Bright Orange BLING BLING Fordforums.com Sticker

OOoooohh Yeah! Bling Bling
Old 28-01-2006, 04:46 PM   #67
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Be nice if Admin and Co Pty Ltd would allow more than the 15 minutes to edit threads, I get too tired to chase them to ask! 22 minutes would suffice.

I get too little sleep dang.
ORDER FORD AUSTRALIA PART NO: AM6U7J19G329AA. This is a European-UN/AS3790B Spec safety-warning triangle used to give advanced warning to approaching traffic of a vehicle breakdown, or crash scene (to prevent secondary). Stow in the boot area. See your Ford dealer for this $35.95 safety item & when you buy a new Ford, please insist on it! See Page 83, part 4.4.1 http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/media...eSafePart4.pdf
Old 28-01-2006, 04:51 PM   #68
Hardtopxb
Once PHASED.

Well Keepleft,what an excellent exercise in product advertisement...
Old 28-01-2006, 04:57 PM   #69
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My apologies keepleft I hadnt realise that your sig was updated to say device in stead of ИИИИИИИИ
Old 28-01-2006, 05:11 PM   #70
Bossxr8
Peter Car

God bless the ИИИИИИИИ.

Man this thread is funny.
Old 28-01-2006, 05:23 PM   #71
Nevermind
Goodbye XR8

I was wondering if there will be fordforum.com.au stickers made available for these tri-angles?
Old 28-01-2006, 05:25 PM   #72
Envious
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

damn. thats a long post..
Old 28-01-2006, 05:57 PM   #73
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well it has been a hilariously funny thread, and I am going to go against what most of you are saying. I for one believe Keepleft's posts and threads are very informitive and the last thing I want is to loose him as a forum member (if he/she decides to leave). I also take the side off Keepleft on the t.r.i.a.n.g.l.e debate.... Give him a break Casper. Keepleft add value to these forums.....

My call is unban t.r.i.a.n.g.l.e

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
Old 28-01-2006, 06:37 PM   #74
XLS99 Ute man
Who Loves Mountain Women

jabba loves ИИИИИИИИs!

XLS Falcon Ute
18 Inch Bling Bling Rims

Old 28-01-2006, 06:53 PM   #75
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Casper is right, Keepleft is not an enthusiest, he does have a right to his opinion, but not a right to shove it down our collective throats everyday, i personally couldn't give a flying ИИИИ about ИИИИИИИИs.
If road safety shiny things are the only reason he's here, i won't miss miss the ИИИИИИИИ spam when the door bangs his backside on the way out.
Old 28-01-2006, 07:01 PM   #76
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Enough with the ИИИИing ИИИИИИИИs already!!!
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Old 28-01-2006, 07:18 PM   #77
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sorry keepleft, I've thought of a better safety device I'd rather members of FFAU buy before the ИИИИИИИИ:

Powder AB(E) fire extinguisher.
Old 28-01-2006, 07:32 PM   #78
Psycho Chicken
Banned

No no no no! Seems everyone on the planet is too blind to see hazard lights, you've gotta let the car burn.
Old 28-01-2006, 07:54 PM   #79
The G6ET Spot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

AND if we mandated like Africa and Europe the item, then someone else will usually provide it if required.[/QUOTE]BY KEEPLEFT!!!

If your so impressed with the way they do things in europe and africa, why don't you go and annoy the crap out of them instead of us. YOU TOSSER!!!!!!
Old 28-01-2006, 08:04 PM   #80
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

now now children theres no need for namecalling
Old 28-01-2006, 08:34 PM   #81
The Dok
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by clontarf_x
now now children theres no need for namecalling
I agree.

I do think Keepleft makes some valid points, this forum would much poorer without him, sure he takes his position seriously, but let's face it, if we were all as dedicated & passionate about something we felt so strongly about, we too would wish to argue the point. I also think some of Keepleft's posts are longwinded, but again, such dedication deserves a little credit, not ridicule, after all no-one's FORCING anyone to read them, & unless I'm mistaken, I do believe I saw some "humour" in his most recent "editorial". He has taken most critism "on the chin" so your ploy must have had some effect (Casper). Perhaps a good idea would be to "request" Keepleft to keep posts shorter, but again, anyone who puts that much thought/effort into his posts should be supported. He has my vote. :thebirds:
Old 28-01-2006, 08:54 PM   #82
XLS99 Ute man
Who Loves Mountain Women

The Dok LOVES ИИИИИИИИS TOO!

XLS Falcon Ute
18 Inch Bling Bling Rims

Old 28-01-2006, 09:14 PM   #83
The Dok
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLS99 Ute man
The Dok LOVES ИИИИИИИИS TOO!
Is that the BEST you can do????? I expected some "constructive critism" BUT THAT............... Tri-angles are not my thing, fire-extinguishers are my essential in car saftey device........you'd be surprised how much $$$ people are willing to pay you to extinguish their burning car on the side of the road........it's legal "highway robbery" : :
Old 28-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #84
HLC
Audi S3

we better put up a safety ИИИИИИИИ so subsequent threads like this dont happen.
Old 28-01-2006, 09:28 PM   #85
Steffo
LPG > You

It's hard for me to fathom, that some of the things that have been said, are being written in posts in this thread, and indeed on this forum.... :
LPG Lovers Association President & Member #1.

:
Old 28-01-2006, 09:39 PM   #86
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Quote:

You do realize this is an enthusiast forum right? Are you a car enthusiast?
Tell me:
What car do you drive?
What mods have you done?
Have you raced it?
Have you dyno’d it?
What colour is it? (factory color)
Body kit?
Mags?
What are you future plans for it?

My car isn't modded, has been raced or dynoed, is still the factory colour, no body kit, and I have no future plans for it (do for the next car though...)

Does that mean I'm not an enthusiast Casper?? Does that mean I'm not welcome at AFF??

C'mon, give me a break! Good to see some intelligent posters here...
Old 28-01-2006, 09:42 PM   #87
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Actually, I'll take that back. I have a (2.5rwkw) mesh grille on my EL - I am a car enthusiast after all...
Old 28-01-2006, 09:44 PM   #88
Steffo
LPG > You

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Russ#Es#
My car isn't modded, has been raced or dynoed, is still the factory colour, no body kit, and I have no future plans for it (do for the next car though...)

Does that mean I'm not an enthusiast Casper?? Does that mean I'm not welcome at AFF??

C'mon, give me a break! Good to see some intelligent posters here...
Exactly right.

I just read this whole thread, and, well... its not like keepleft is advocating going around drag racing 0-200km/h in school zones or a mandatory 100km/h speed limiter on all cars. What's so bad about a saftey ИИИИИИИИ?

And where does it say that to join AFF you must own a modified car or plan to modify it? As far as I understand, anyone is allowed to join and be part of this site, as long as they stay within the site TOC, no?
LPG Lovers Association President & Member #1.

:
Old 28-01-2006, 09:47 PM   #89
HLC
Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffo
Exactly right.

I just read this whole thread, and, well... its not like keepleft is advocating going around drag racing 0-200km/h in school zones or a mandatory 100km/h speed limiter on all cars. What's so bad about a saftey ИИИИИИИИ?

And where does it say that to join AFF you must own a modified car or plan to modify it? As far as I understand, anyone is allowed to join and be part of this site, as long as they stay within the site TOC, no?
ok the G. O. is, he forces it down our throats like those religious types do that do the whole doorknock thing. now i get enough of that ИИИИ from those types. last i wanna hear is about some damn piece of reflective plastic, that really, i havnt do sweet F. A. for anything. *shrug*
Old 28-01-2006, 09:57 PM   #90
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
ok the G. O. is, he forces it down our throats like those religious types do that do the whole doorknock thing. now i get enough of that ИИИИ from those types. last i wanna hear is about some damn piece of reflective plastic, that really, i havnt do sweet F. A. for anything. *shrug*
So he (Keepleft) is a little 'passionate' about the debate...no need for someone to get personal and label someone a 'non car enthusiast' because they like to keep people informed (no matter how hard they push).

If you don't want to hear more about the issue don't read the thread - that simple!!
Closed Thread