Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #61
jcxr
Tribal Elder

How can I delete someones rep power?
Old 09-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #62
FordACE
Fast Ford to the Future

whilst I do not agree with charles notion of sticking to the right lane to calm traffic, it is quite evident that the incident that occured has had a bit of an emotional impact on him and is clouding is true judgment. hopefully one day he does see the light.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #63
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles_wif_xf
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

I couldn't give a rats what any of you think, I'll live by this as long as I have a breath in my body. Inappropriate speeding isn't exactly a big evil, but it's a place to start.

And if that means I slow one of you "go getters" down by a few minutes, then so be it. I couldn't care less about your need to get wherever you are going that little bit quicker, I care about the innocent you may plow into. Myopic or not, thats my course of action.
You are not the law nor are you above it, please proceed to the nearest transport office and hand in your licence.
One day you WILL do it to the wrong person and will regret ever doing so (hopefully it is an unmarked HWP car). As other have said it is BREAKING THE LAW end of story. Wake up and smell the poo you are shoveling. Get off your soap box you are not better then anyone else.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
Old 09-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #64
BOSHOG
avenge me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordACE
whilst I do not agree with charles notion of sticking to the right lane to calm traffic, it is quite evident that the incident that occured has had a bit of an emotional impact on him and is clouding is true judgment. hopefully one day he does see the light.
his actions dont calm traffic, it frustrates drivers and can cause them to make poor decisions
Old 09-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #65
tranquilized
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

From another thread;

Quote:
I mourn the death of Mr Common Sense every day

I dont think you've ever even met Mr Common Sense mate.

Absolute Nut Bag
Old 09-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #66
FordACE
Fast Ford to the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSHOG
his actions dont calm traffic, it frustrates drivers and can cause them to make poor decisions
Don't get me wrong, I 100% agree that this behaviour is wrong. I even have a sticker on my car that says "Keep left F......ers". It annoys the bejesus out of me.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #67
platinumXR
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter.

Quote:
And, for your information, "mate", people have tried to "give me what I deserve" (according to you). They haven't succeeded.
Yes, I bet that happens to you a lot.

Not sure this thread is long for this world.

Toys:
2017.5 LZ Focus RS, Magnetic Grey my new pocket rocket
2008 BF2 RTV Ute
1993 EB2 S-XR8 Sedan, Platinum, manual (now sold)
1975 XB Fairmont GS Sedan, Tropic Gold...or Starlight Blue...not sure yet...(for sale now...PM me...)
Old 09-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #68
TS50
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumXR
Not sure this thread is long for this world.

Hahaha, I am surprised it has lasted the last 30 replys
Old 09-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #69
zdcol71
zdcol71

The guy dropped the topic 18 posts ago, is anything being achieved by everyone since having nothing more to add to the thread???
Mods???
Old 09-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #70
tweeked
N/A all the way

It proves how dangerous his attitude is.

Save me from people like him trying to save me please

Old 09-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #71
dave289
Banned

Was going to check out charles car to see what a road warriors car looks like but for some unknown reason all the photos have been deleted. funny that. now if only we dont have to see it on the road everyone will be better off.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11288412

sorry your thread has gone awol pheonix99, but people like this really get up peoples noses,and back on topic ,yes you are man enough to admit your mistakes which is more than I can say for most people. because you also had the guts to post it up and am asuming you may have been hardly doneby .I am certainly no fan of tailgaters but there are some cases where one could end up a bit to close to the car in front.charles could probably know the cause of this.

Last edited by dave289; 09-04-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #72
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
I couldn't give a rats what any of you think, I'll live by this as long as I have a breath in my body. Inappropriate speeding isn't exactly a big evil, but it's a place to start.

And if that means I slow one of you "go getters" down by a few minutes, then so be it. I couldn't care less about your need to get wherever you are going that little bit quicker, I care about the innocent you may plow into. Myopic or not, thats my course of action.
Oh great. Another do-gooder that thinks he's safer than anyone else and has the power to enforce road rules at will.

$10 says he's a 'crowd controller' who failed the Police entrance exam.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #73
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance

Last edited by DJM83; 09-04-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Closed Thread