Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2020, 06:58 AM   #1
burnz
VFII SS UTE

Default Re: USA 2020 Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford. View Post
Something I've noticed, it's seems like a common theme among most of the Trumpies. Can't spell, bad grammar, etc. Even basic grammar like when and where to use capitols, full stops or commas is beyond them. Plenty of evidence in this thread alone.

Not saying I'm an English language scholar. Far from it. But boy, most (not all) of these Trumpies must be dyslexic. That, or they're simply just dumbars*s.

There must be something to it. Possibly something to do with possessing a "high IQ". Just like their beloved leader.
the leftys don't work, dole bludger hoping for communism..
they wan't a medal for coming last!!
4 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 02:33 PM   #2
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnz View Post
the leftys don't work, dole bludger hoping for communism..
they wan't a medal for coming last!!
True !

Who are voting for the lefty's one may ask ? looks to me like as you say, or people who work ? well their pay comes from the government or they have a easy cushy job where they don't have to worry about the economy at all.
Look at our education system it's been a disaster zone for years.

What would be a fair assessment of People who have been in jail, the majority by far would be lefty's and why is that ?

That TV sho Housos Housos ! typical lefty's.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:38 PM   #3
superyob
Banned

Stephen Dickensheets...
Old 26-11-2020, 09:18 PM   #4
PhilT2

I'm not a lawyer but there are some basics in law that seem obvious to me. I reckon that when someone breaks a law they should wear the consequences not another. So if a vote supervisor does the wrong thing like not allowing proper supervision of the count then that supervisor is punished, not the voters by having their ballot disallowed. It just seems to me that some are hoping to have ballots disqualified because of wrong conduct by bureaucrats which for me seems to be punishing the voter not the offender. Not my understanding of how courts work, not even US ones.

Another perception I have is that US courts deal with US matters. I may be able to prove a great deal of corruption occurred in Venezuela but I would be surprised if an American judge would even listen to all my evidence because it may have no connection to anything in the US which is the link that is missing.
Old 26-11-2020, 09:59 PM   #5
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Old 27-11-2020, 09:30 AM   #6
MustangStevo63

I love how all the MSM say "baseless" claims and "no fraud" (along with the one eyed brigade here who take in such media) know with certainty ...there was no fraud and the claims are baseless, it's as if they have read over all the plaintiffs actions with their legal eyes and passed judgement lol.
I have never seen court cases anywhere reported by the MSM that make these accusations (baseless etc)....they just actually report the case.....shows their extreme bias - they are all in on the joke.
There is a lot of legal stuff to play out, let's just see what happens.
Most Americans just want a fair count.

My OPINION is DJT got a record amount of votes with rallies all over the shop drawing amazing crowds got that amount legit.

Sleepy Joe in his basement ventured out to the car park for 20 person rallies got more votes than a popular president Obama ??? C'mon Mannnnnnnnnn! really?

PA sent out 1.8m absentee votes , yet processed 2.5m of them??? LOL they panicked in the middle of the night when DJT had a 700k lead....

Opinion over

Haven't checked grammar and spelling for previous readers, but probably mistakes seeing as i'm an uneducated hillbilly like all Trumpians
This user likes this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 09:36 AM   #7
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangStevo63 View Post
I love how all the MSM say "baseless" claims and "no fraud" (along with the one eyed brigade here who take in such media) know with certainty ...there was no fraud and the claims are baseless, it's as if they have read over all the plaintiffs actions with their legal eyes and passed judgement lol.
I have never seen court cases anywhere reported by the MSM that make these accusations (baseless etc)....they just actually report the case.....shows their extreme bias - they are all in on the joke.

My OPINION is DJT got a record amount of votes with rallies all over the shop drawing amazing crowds got that amount legit.

Sleepy Joe in his basement ventured out to the car park for 20 person rallies got more votes than a popular president Obama ??? C'mon Mannnnnnnnnn! really?

PA sent out 1.8m absentee votes , yet processed 2.5m of them??? LOL they panicked in the middle of the night when DJT had a 700k lead....

Opinion over

Haven't checked grammar and spelling for previous readers, but probably mistakes seeing as i'm an uneducated hillbilly like all Trumpians
And your mate lost. Time to deal with it eh..............
Old 27-11-2020, 09:40 AM   #8
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Opinion over

Baseless claims seems to fit. Read up on his legal cases. Over 30 have been thrown out. The court transcripts are a laugh.
Lots of claims I front of the cameras, no evidence to support this in front of a judge.

If Biden were not running against Trump, he would not have received record breaking votes. A lot of them were not for Biden, rather, just against Trump. Trump is highly devisive. Its no surprise he receives record number of votes both for and against him.
2 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 12:26 PM   #9
Sonny_Jim

Quote:
It's as if they have read over all the plaintiffs actions with their legal eyes and passed judgement lol.
Actually, I did read them. I even answered your questions about them.

Quote:
From what I can see, Sidney hasn't actually filed those yet. She just put them up on her website to stir the pot a bit.

I've looked there, it's mostly just news reports from places like epochtimes and OANN. I wouldn't really call what's posted there 'evidence'. It's a great place to go if you want to feed your conspiracy theory though.

As others have noted, they've got problems with jurisdiction (it's the wrong court to get votes tossed out) and all of their evidence seems to be affidavits. Whilst you *can* get a court case to go your way on circumstantial evidence, it's very difficult to do so.

If you want examples of Rudy's legal calibre, I listen to one of his arguments to a judge yesterday. At one point he claimed to not know what the word 'opacity' meant. Also he seems to have forgotten how basic court stuff works. At one point the Judge asked him if he was allegeding fraud, to which he responded 'yes'. The judge then reminded him that cases of fraud needed a higher standard of proof, he said 'Oh, let me correct myself. No'.

It's a shambles.
4 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 10:00 AM   #10
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU38...ature=youtu.be

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 27-11-2020, 10:02 AM   #11
MustangStevo63

another legal genius.....

Sidney Powell has filed claims, but you wouldn't know reading and listening to the complicit lamestream.....
Old 27-11-2020, 10:05 AM   #12
MustangStevo63

Here's a free tip for you all sharp legal minds ,venture on over to Betfair where you can presently get $1.08 Slow Joe for all you can get your hands on , FREE money (as you would see it)
8% .......what's stopping you? Better than 1% from the bank for a year.
Oh wait, why are they still taking bets and aren't they paying out yet? ($1.8 billion traded)
Old 27-11-2020, 10:29 AM   #13
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Here's a free tip for you all sharp legal minds ,venture on over to Betfair where you can presently get $1.08 Slow Joe for all you can get your hands on , FREE money (as you would see it)
8% .......what's stopping you? Better than 1% from the bank for a year.
Oh wait, why are they still taking bets and aren't they paying out yet? ($1.8 billion traded)
Cant even get you guys to put $50 down that would go to the forums........

All those betting agencies are a stain on society, so what they do means very little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob
So many words when all you needed were two and an acronym. Repeat after me: I have TDS...
So little fact.

Trump just happens to be the puppet at the front, it could be anyone else and the opinion would be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangStevo63
another legal genius.....

Sidney Powell has filed claims, but you wouldn't know reading and listening to the complicit lamestream.....
Thats the same Sidney that was taken off his legal team?

The same legal team that is yet to prove anything in court?

If anything they had got some traction it would be in the MSM or some kind of outlet. But nothing.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 27-11-2020, 10:36 AM   #14
MustangStevo63

Sidney is running her own race.....and has filed 2 claims with proof..

I don't suppose you have the ability to figure out mathematical impossibilities.... or figure why PA sent 1.8m postal ballots and received 2.5m...yeah no big deal right? it's only 700k votes lol

You don't get it do you ?.....MSM are not giving anything any legs

Keep the blinkers on she'll be right believe the MSM they are so truthful
Old 27-11-2020, 10:42 AM   #15
superyob
Banned

I believe 2+2 = 5, because MSM. Everyone else are dum. Heh, heh, heh...
Old 27-11-2020, 10:58 AM   #16
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
I believe 2+2 = 5, because MSM. Everyone else are dum. Heh, heh, heh...
But what figures are you running off? Where are your statistics coming from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangStevo63
Sidney is running her own race.....and has filed 2 claims with proof..

I don't suppose you have the ability to figure out mathematical impossibilities.... or figure why PA sent 1.8m postal ballots and received 2.5m...yeah no big deal right? it's only 700k votes lol

You don't get it do you ?.....MSM are not giving anything any legs

Keep the blinkers on she'll be right believe the MSM they are so truthful
I dont suppose you have any evidence or links to back up all this? For now lets not worry who its from but try and get a couple at least.

How two blokes in Australia have worked this out and its all kept under the rug is outstanding, you lads are an untapped resource!
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
3 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 10:44 AM   #17
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 27-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #18
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs View Post
the running hair dye is missing from the pic
Old 27-11-2020, 11:22 AM   #19
MustangStevo63

https://hereistheevidence.com/

- dont worry it's safe

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Submitted items may be edited or deleted to ensure quality of content.

To submit another source under a claim, use the same claim title.

But of course all these people submitting stuff and affidavits (under threat of prosecution) are all wrong because forumites in oz & the mainstream say so...okay then lololol
Old 27-11-2020, 11:44 AM   #20
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

- dont worry it's safe

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

But of course all these people submitting stuff and affidavits (under threat of prosecution) are all wrong because forumites in oz & the mainstream say so...okay then lololol
i dont know what you see there that im missing as the bunch i went thru were still source from "i heard" or "i believe"
even the Sidney Powell’s Michigan Lawsuit source was from MSM fox media and only in addressing 183 votes in that electorate

Old 27-11-2020, 12:07 PM   #21
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:

- dont worry it's safe

Is that a spreadsheet version of Wikipedia?
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 27-11-2020, 11:23 AM   #22
superyob
Banned

Why, I believe you are correct Polyal...
2 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 11:52 AM   #23
MustangStevo63

you didn't read Sidneys actual suit very well ......

Remember....denial aint just a river in Egypt

Nothing to see here move on
Old 27-11-2020, 12:01 PM   #24
MustangStevo63

https://twitter.com/YouTube

Woketube alive and well ......
Old 27-11-2020, 12:25 PM   #25
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
https://twitter.com/YouTube

Woketube alive and well ......
Our lot have 'Invasion day' they have unthanksgiving
Old 27-11-2020, 12:07 PM   #26
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
you didn't read Sidneys actual suit very well ......
what
Quote:
As a civil action, the plaintiff’s burden of proof is a “preponderance of the evidence” to show, as the Georgia Supreme Court has made clear that, “[i] was not incumbent upon [Plaintiff] to show how the [] voters would have voted if their [absentee] ballots had been regular. [Plaintiff] only had to show that there were enough irregular ballots to place in doubt the result.”
so 183 will be enough and changing how they are allowed to vote will change who they would vote for ?
as i said i dont know what your seeing that im not to strongly change the situation
so if you still dont have anything of strength to add
time you accepted your flowing in it

Last edited by wodahs; 27-11-2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old 27-11-2020, 12:13 PM   #27
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs View Post
what

so 183 will be enough and changing how they are allowed to vote will change who they would vote for ?
as i said i dont know what your seeing that im not to strongly change the situation
so if you still dont have anything of strength to add
time you flowed with it
It’s Nut jobs posting stuff on the internet because they “Believe”, or they “Heard”, or because they’re “crazy” and like posting “crazy stuff”.

Yep, nothing to see there, no evidence, move on 👍
2 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 12:54 PM   #28
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman1 View Post
It’s Nut jobs posting stuff on the internet because they “Believe”, or they “Heard”, or because they’re “crazy” and like posting “crazy stuff”.

Yep, nothing to see there, no evidence, move on 👍
Just like the MSM do???
Old 27-11-2020, 02:19 PM   #29
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
Just like the MSM do???
No just Nutcases and Cultists Yob 👍
Old 27-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #30
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman1 View Post
No just Nutcases and Cultists Yob 👍
Hey!!! I may be a nutcase but the only cult I belong to is being irredeemably sexy...

Ok, I might have made that up...
2 users like this post:
Closed Thread