Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: Who was at fault?
The cocky, he should be jailed for this crime like all terrorists 2 0.17%
The girls, they should pay compensation or at least apologise for their dogs 122 10.60%
No one, the dogs were feral and should have been destroyed 35 3.04%
Guns should be totally banned even for farmers 2 0.17%
Guns and meat should be totally banned and we should all be vegies 3 0.26%
Bananas and ice cream taste yummy 987 85.75%
Voters: 1151. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2008, 03:49 AM   #91
cob115
COUPE WHORE

stuff the dogs,i live on a farm and one of our neighbours has a rotwheeler cam home one day to find it in our property near my shed bloody mongrel was having a go at me grrrr teath n all,pretty scary,if i had my 22 i would of got the barsted between the eyes,all i could think of was my young boys if they found it n being small,im 6foot2 would the dog of backed of,i called the neighbour and havnt seen the dog back since ,thakfully,back to the girls how stupid r they,these dogs didnt just do it once,love my dogs love my guns,dont love dogs with a taste for blood,as roop said in mad max as he had the night rider in his sights with his shot gun ,im going to blow him away,mmm i feel like bannas n ice cream now

1974 Malvern Star Dragstar pushbike mods; bald back tyre, big sissy bar, speckled paint job and buckled front wheel
Old 29-11-2008, 08:43 AM   #92
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

I think all that needs to be said has been.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Closed Thread