Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 24-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #121
AndrewR_AUII
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Sick People in this world.

Little O.T., but in line with the discussions on legality and prevention, news article here on a Lawyer who is suggesting the Syringes should be made available in prisons as drugs are always going to be available in there....
Simply having laws and procedures to stop something won't stop it, just make it harder. It's the underlying issues that need to be addressed.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/latest/a...yringe-scheme/
AndrewR_AUII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #122
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 

It was reported on ABC 24 the other night Linda Burney (ALP) saying so far 14shootings have occured in NSW this month. Extremerus have you heard of the gun thefts taking place around Tamworth over the last 6 months or so -its very worrying considering we have a big youth gang problem here.

The good thing is we have just recieved additional police resources now and hopefully the rightful owners can get those guns back asap before anything happens.

There must be respect for other peoples opinions on all sides because they are all valid - I cheered when Micheal Diamond defeated the worlds best & won Olympic gold but i, like so many (including gun owners) also cringe when we hear news reports about "incidents" that take place around the world. There must be a better way but the one thing is for sure All parties must be involved in finding a solution- images of innocent dead kids on tv always does me in.

cheers,Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #123
xtremerus
FG XR6T trayback

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Mont
i answered no to all them, does that mean i can have a gun?

i dont think anyone wants that !!!!
That was only PART of the requirements.
xtremerus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #124
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

Ironic.....

Colorado gun sales soar after shooting

http://www.smh.com.au/world/colorado...725-22odu.html

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe
DJR-351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #125
AndrewR_AUII
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR-351
Ironic.....

Colorado gun sales soar after shooting

http://www.smh.com.au/world/colorado...725-22odu.html
Concerned that guns are going to be harder to get ??
AndrewR_AUII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #126
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Australia's gun laws mean Law abiding citizens like my grandpa have to follow strict gun storage guidelines so he can keep a few Pistols and Rifles that he uses out at the shooting range...

While criminals get access to not guns that are banned for sale in Australia, straight off the black market, that are used to gun down rival gang members and shower houses with bullets.

The fact that Australia hasn't had another gun massacre after Port Arthur is not just due to not being able to purchase semi-automatics.

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post