Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-02-2005, 11:32 AM   #1
pk2000

Default gmail invites

hey all

saw a post on the ff.com site giving out gmail accounts, and thought you guys would be interested as well. sorry if its a repost, and if it is mod can u delete it?

for all who dont know what gmail is, its a free email service that has 1000 mb of storage, and allows big files to be sent as well.

i got 50 and if anyone wants one (or more) shoot me a email at pk2000@gmail.com, and ill email you back an invite
pk2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2005, 01:30 PM   #2
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Yea I dont think gmail invites are hard to come across at all now, gmail gave out 50 invites to their current users I believe, because I got 50 too.
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2005, 02:45 PM   #3
pk2000

yep thats right.

but i figgered that some people dont have it, so i thought i would post this up.

after all, i like the service and i got more invites then i'll ever need, so i thought that if people wanted one ill give em away.
pk2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2005, 03:43 PM   #4
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

I googled gmail invites and posted on a couple of sites that I have them and gave a way a few that way and there is also a gmail 4 troops thing which gives troops in Iraq and what not the chance to sign up and get a gmail account so they can check on their family or what ever which is a good idea. http://www.isipp.com/gmail4troops/
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post