Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 12:41 AM   #1
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 
Default Calder Park Nostalgia Drags April 24th

Read the rules, Note it's a ANDRA meeting so the check done on your car before you race will be done to ANDRA specs....
entry form is in my next post, Should be a great day...Public Holiday weekend, Anzac day is the 25th...

Supplementary Regulations:
Event is open only to pre '75 vehicles.

All entries must be received by 5pm Friday one week from Event date. Entry numbers are limited to the following:

Competition, Sedan, HotRods, AmericanCars, AustralianCars
Competition: Open to all Front Engine Dragsters, Funny Cars and Altered.

Sedan: Open to all Sedan vehicles running quicker than 10.99.

Flathead Challenge In-Line Eliminator: Open to all Flathead powered vehicles.

Individual Challenge: Open to any other vehicles that do not fit brackets listed above. (eg Hot Rods/ American Muscle cars) Club Challenge: Open to five vehicles from each club. Clubs to advise five nominees.

Competition & Sedan will be run on 3 round Chicago Shootout Format. No dial-in changes allowed during racing. All other bracket racing is on DYO basis. No dial-in changes allowed during racing

No electronics allowed in any class, includes delay boxes, delay devices or transbrakes,

All classes must have minimum of 6 entrants for the start of the first round.

Safety Requirements
Purpose built race vehicles, cars quicker than 10.99 must comply with the relevant ANDRA Class and Safety regulations pertaining to the vehicle. All entrants must be fully licenced for the vehicle and vehicles must have a current technical Inspection.

Other entrant requirements:

Licence. If applicable a Divisional ANDRA Licence will be issued to those who do not need to hold a permanent ANDRA Drag Race Licence. You must have a current Australian Drivers Licence.

Protective Clothing. Helmets. All vehicles SLOWER than 10.99 seconds (1/4 mile) helmet to AS1698, 1974/1998 Standard.
Long sleeved upper garment.
Long pants.
Covered shoes.

Your Vehicle Ensure all fluids can be contained within the vehicle.
Tail shaft loops for cars running QUICKER than 12.99 seconds (1/4 mile). Minimum 3 point lap sash for cars SLOWER than 11.99 seconds (1/4 mile). Minimum 4 point harness for cars QUICKER than 11.99 (1/4 mile).
Roll bars are required for open cars 11.00-12.99 (1/4 mile). For open cars quicker than 11.00 must have full roll cage relevant to ANDRA specifications.
Eligibility for Brackets and Entry numbers is the responsibility of the Cruzin Magazine orqanisation.
Return Entry forms to:

Calder Park Raceway, PO Box 2491 Sunbury DC 34

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Old 06-03-2005, 12:41 AM   #2
SpoolMan

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

P A A A
MOIORSPORT
ANDRA Licence No
All vehicles must be pre `75
Bracket: Tick one ONLY see class rules Competition
Sedan
Flathead Challenge Individual Challenge
Club Name Club Challenge
NAME OF DRIVER/ RIDER SURNAME EVENT DATE
FIRST NAME

ADDRESS
SUBURB/TOWN POST CODE PHONE NO.
VEHICLE TYPE ENGINE CAPACITY OCCUPATION
SPONSORS
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK - ENTRANTS/DRIVERS/RIDERS
I/We being the entrant/s and/or driver and/or rider, certify that the particulars on the Entry Form are true and correct in every particular, to the best of my/our knowledge and belief.
1/We declare that I/We have read and understood the Supplementary Regulations issued for the event, and agree to be bound by them and the provisions of the Competition Rules of the Sanctioning Body.
In Exchange for being able to enter, attend or participate in the event I/WE agree:
. to release the Sanctioning Body, promoters, sponsors organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Associated Entities") from all liability for my death, personal injury (including bums), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) ("harm") howsoever arising from my participation in or attendance at the event, except to the extent prohibited by law;
. that Sanctioning Body and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied and express, that the event services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and . to attend or participate in the event at my/our own risk.
I/We acknowledge that:
the risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the risk that I may suffer harm as a result of: motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property;
acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and the failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, fences and guard rails) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event. motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me/us.
I/We accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by Sanctioning Body and the Associated Entities.
(If applicable)
NAME OF DRIVER/RIDER SIGNATURE / /

NAME OF ENTRANT SIGNATURE / /

Where the Driver/Rider is under the age of 18 years the following Parent/Guardian Consent must be completed: PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT - PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
I (please print) of (address) am the parent/guardian* of the above-named ("the minor") who is under 18 years old. I have read this document and understand its contents, including the exclusion of liability and assumption of risk, and have explained the contents to the minor. I consent to the minor attending/participation in the event at his/her own risk.
Parent/Guardian signature Date / / *delete whichever does not apply
PAYMENT DETAILS I
ENTRY FEE $50 for Competition, Sedan & Vehicles $

EXTRA PASSES @ $15 .00 each $
PAID BY MONEY ORDER, CHEQUE OR CREDIT CARD TOTAL $

Debit my VISA / MASTERCARD / BANKCARD (Circle card type)

NAME ON CARD EXPIRY DATE /

SIGNATURE DATE / /

Old 11-04-2005, 09:41 PM   #3
SpoolMan

: All entries for this event must be in by this Friday if you want to race :

Old 17-04-2005, 12:51 AM   #4
SpoolMan

Heard on Friday night, there are 150 to 200 cars booked for this event, all pre 1974 should be a good meet..
Old 19-04-2005, 07:18 PM   #5
HEMI POWER
N/A BOSS 390+

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRFPV8
Heard on Friday night, there are 150 to 200 cars booked for this event, all pre 1974 should be a good meet..
Hi Mark what time does the gates open there.
ALL AUSSIE MUSCLE
Old 20-04-2005, 12:23 PM   #6
SpoolMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVGT
Hi Mark what time does the gates open there.
Hi Alex, i spoke to Calder Park and there saying 8.30am to 9.00am there going to start the racing, and it will be going all day....i will see you there...

Old 24-04-2005, 11:28 AM   #7
SpoolMan

Guys good weather, if your going give me a call, heading there now..
Got a new camera hope i can work out how it works..
Old 24-04-2005, 01:47 PM   #8
Epitome

Bugger!!

I tried to enter the dragster into the May 15 event over here at the Motorplex. But they wouldn't let us enter. Even though our dragster is a 1973 built Ex-Top Fuel dragster, with 1973 460 big block, we weren't allowed to enter. Because it is a rear engine dragster and not a front engine dragster.

Last edited by Epitome; 24-04-2005 at 01:49 PM.

Old 25-04-2005, 01:21 AM   #9
SpoolMan

read report and see pics here.
http://206.225.84.45/showthread.php?p=137707#post137707

Closed Thread