Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
pommyjames

Default International rally of QLD, anyone going?

Im having a look down to the rally QLD this weekend, kicks off tomorrow night (30/7/2010) with some tarmac action at caloundra then over to imbil / kenilworth for the dirt stages. Ive never been before, just wondering if anyone knows of any good spots etc?

pommyjames is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
GreenMachine
Mopar/No Car

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Sensational write up about drum brakes. 

Peuty and I will be there. If they still run a stage on the tarmac right in town, the first corner is the place to be..

'72 Plymouth Scamp
'80 Courier
'13 Kawasaki ZX14-R
'13 Berlina
'92 Suzuki DR650

If you don't fight - You lose
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
Fairlane
V8 Powaah

Probably will. Seen quite a few rally cars on trailers around a few on the street with conditional rego today.

XF S pack Sedan- AU 302 Windsor, T5, 2.77 LSD, Many Mods
Fairlane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #4
fast gt

I would have loved to have gone but im saving my holidays for when my son is born in october. I do have a mate competing in the classic section in a blue datsun 180b sss
fast gt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
pommyjames

there were a few datsuns in the classic section but Im pretty sure I saw the blue one. maybe blue and white? was a good night, few quick cars there and a few not so quick ones. Should be better tomorrow on the gravel and the dirt.
pommyjames is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2010, 10:01 AM   #6
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

Going today and tomorrow....

http://www.rallyqueensland.com.au/

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe
DJR-351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post