Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 22-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #1
Fishman

Unhappy Child Seats

Hi guys and gals

The youngest of my three children has started to outgrow her child seat and now we've got a problem. finding a new car seat that will fit with the other two.

we have a hipod senator on the drivers side, and a safe-n-sound hi liner in the middle for the older two boys. we went to put the hipod senator from the Focus and we cant fit them all in.

Who has managed to get three seats in the back of the Mondy, and what seats do you use?

thanks in advance

Dan

Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #2
ope126
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Child Seats

Dan,

Please read through the following link; http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11247265

It has some detailed info that I think will assist you...

I have three (3) baby seats in the Mondeo and also in our Mazda6 (2010) with no issues...
Old 22-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #3
Fishman

thanks mate

i read that last night, the widths of those are similar to the ones we have now.

when the youngest is in her baby seat, he shoulder part of the oldest's hi liner fits sort of underneath and that gives us some room. with the two senators and the hi liner the last seat looks like it is a 45 degree angle.

After I posted last night i was told that apparently theres a place in Browns Plains or Woodridge that lets you try different combinations. it looks like we could end up with two maxi riders on the doors and a hi liner in the middle.

I'll let you know how we go anyway, maybe either between xmas and new year or just into the new year

Dan
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
Dusty1
Giddy up!

If you go to a baby shop, we have Baby Bunting, Baby Co etc, they will let you take them out to the car for a fitting. The shop lady will come with you, but it is a good way to sort out what will fit.

When I found out I had the bonus boy, I was lucky enough to be able to lease the Territory, as the Mondeo hadn't come into the country. I saw it, and I would have been very happy with the Mondeo I had on order.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post