Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-04-2023, 06:12 AM   #1
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Trends and Choices

Maybe I was just unaware, possibly had to much going on in life so didn't notice. One is IVF, if you can call it futunate, my wife and I never had a problem, excuse the terminology, banging out kids, six in total, neither did our friends all in the three or four kid range. Having had six kids I have met and become friends with quite a large demographic, from 25 ish to mid thirtys.

It seems a large proportion are struggling to fall pregnant takes a year or so or can't, and are heading down the IVF road. Is it age, they mostly waiting to age 30 before attempting having kids, there party lifestyle of something else food/fast-food diet maybe. With my kids genes maybe, as with us they just have to look at it and they seem to fall pregnant, with that the trend has been all boys so far.

I have another lifestyle trend I'd like to discuss but the trend with that is you can't rationally discuss it, with out becoming the bad person in life. Seems this trend will greatly effect my grandkids with its normalization. Feeling thirsty now it's early, but might grab a Bud light, maybe put on some women's face.

PS. I love my grandkids dearly, more than life infact. I will go more than out of the way, to protect them, and ensure they spend there childhood laughing playing and doing kid things, without outside adult trends and influences. I make no apologies for that.

Last edited by GasoLane; 22-04-2023 at 09:25 AM. Reason: As requested
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post: