Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 01-04-2009, 09:35 AM   #1
Alby1
you'd be popular too

Default Photo's of last car

So i came across some shots of my old ute, 94 Toyota hilux space cab.

You know how you have one of those cars you just loved driving, this was mine. It stands out abit to much for me now but it was just fun, except for sore back.

I owned it for around 4 years and spent twice what it was worth on stuffing around with it on wheels, motors, stereo..the usual.
Long story short i when i sold it it had a

Rebuilt VR V6
crow stage 2 cam and chip,
worked heads,
Crow (i think) 71mm throttle body,
Brand new auto box that would through you sideways with every change
B&M pro ratchet shifter
LSD 4.11
custom fuel setup,2pumps 2litre surge tank, stainless lines

custom carry racks
custom chrome side rails
Alloy checker plate and carpet tray
Blue neons in the tray that would flash with bass on seperate switch
UNDER CAR NEONS (don't laugh)
4WD front end

2 12inch
2 6x9
2 6inch
2 4 inch
Was loud but not the best quality

Short shocks front
reset springs rear with blocks and air shocks

Crap load of chrome

So yeah, I pretty much did all the installing of everything myself so that's why it might look a little funny.

Any comments welcome, No it didnt have air bags, i'm sure if i owned it for a few more years i would of thrown more money at it.
Thanks

Al

Alby1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nice looking ute.

I have moved this thread to the AFF general section as it really has nothing to do with an OzECruiser constituant vehicle.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 

Nice example of a Mini Truck there mate