Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > F6 Owners Club of Australia

Old 05-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default Meet up at Albert Park Friday Nov 13

Ok spoke with Theo the other night and we're thinking about a Friday night meet up next week the 13th of Nov, ooooohh Friday the 13th spoOoOoOokeeeeee

Anyway, how does this sound to everyone, meet up at the pit area in Albert Park @7:30-8pm as their is heaps of space to park up there for everyone, we can have a bit of a chat and have a look under bonnets LOL. From there we can go for a bit of a cruise around town or something similar.

We can also discuss about possible locations to have regular meetings/meets to discuss club issues and business for the club, so maybe have a think in the meantime about possible locations.

XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
, we can have a bit of a chat and have a look under bonnets LOL. .
Why did you finally wash under yours? :
7.30 pm fine by me for a couple of hours..

Also guys may have the pro-type TBA Terri scoop bonnet back on...

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan

Also guys may have the pro-type TBA Terri scoop bonnet back on...

Gee thanks mate, ye I do ok
Old 05-11-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
seeman
SEEMAN (9.98 138mph)

is this just f6 cars only
seeman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #5
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Yes mate, F6 only, I know where you could get a good deal on a BF F6 Tornado at the moment.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

ok fine F6 only, but you can't stop be driving by and accidentally parking there to look. (i was planning to go there next fri anyway)
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #7
seeman
SEEMAN (9.98 138mph)

nah ill be right, use wouldnt want a xr there that would chop use all up anyway hey.
seeman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Farnsworth
ok fine F6 only, but you can't stop be driving by and accidentally parking there to look. (i was planning to go there next fri anyway)

Snipers on the roof :

Ahhh Prof, those senility tablets wearing off again ha

We will have events where others can join in but at the moment it's only F6 till we iron out a few things and organize a regular meeting point, once that's done then you're welcome to come along but the meetings themselves will likely be members only LOL.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:43 PM   #9
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

LoL on the above 3 posts...

Anyways, Friday the 13th sounds good to me, and the other boys should be able to make it this time hopefully as well
Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #10
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeman
nah ill be right, use wouldnt want a xr there that would chop use all up anyway hey.

PMSL just noticed this

ye righto, even with the 2 fastest 6 speed auto F6s in the country there, and the others aint no slouches either, but if that's what gets you to sleep at night hahahahaha

We will be having open drag day events in future though, mostly impromptue T'n'T days at Heathcote you'd be more than welcome to come along and show us all what you got there. That way even if it takes you half an hour to spoll up you might still get a decent time, even though you come second over the line.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #11
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

I may be able to come down for short time, but as I am working later that night, it would not be for long.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #12
747jet
2 4 turning 2 4 burning

im coming down on friday night mite be a bit late guys dont leave with out me thanks.
747jet is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #13
SpoolMan

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Hows the ribs Dave, you still got a driver?

Old 11-11-2009, 12:02 AM   #14
747jet
2 4 turning 2 4 burning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
Hows the ribs Dave, you still got a driver?
im better thanks mark takeing pain killers still but i going to drive on friday night
Old 11-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #15
XRQTR
TBA Customs

How late is late??
Old 11-11-2009, 12:45 AM   #16
747jet
2 4 turning 2 4 burning

Quote:
How late is late??
about 8 o'clock
Old 11-11-2009, 01:34 AM   #17
747jet
2 4 turning 2 4 burning

hey guys do we need two ways for friday night for the cruise
Old 11-11-2009, 01:39 AM   #18
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

Im assuming we are gonna need these all the time buddy, I think its bout time I get my hands on a set of these also
Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #19
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Ye 8's fine, we'll probably be there for around an hour to an hour and a half, who knows maybe longer LOL, but yes you will need UHF, just keep it in the car.
Old 14-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #20
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Well one more cruise under our belts, a mini cruise but still a cruise : . All went well, apart from a couple of guys leaving their UHFs on voice operated transmit or VOX hahaha, KK was even kind enough to conate some free donuts to the club, nice.

We will have at least a couple more similar before the end of the year, maybe one on a Saturday heading out towards Sorrento that people can bring their partners along to. The weather really is looking good for something like this and we can catch up earlier say 5-ish and that way we can have a meal and a few drinks at one of the local hotels perhaps, try to catch the sunset off the Sorrento pier and get some group shots there as well (on the pier).

Anyway for now, I just wanted to say thanks to those that attended last night and that hopefully the next one can have a few more attendees, I think though that once a meal is involved we might get a few more, and yes I'll shout first round of drinks :

Thanks again folks and stay safe.
Old 14-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #21
SpoolMan

Quote:

and yes I'll shout first round of drinks :
Are you hiring one for that day..

Quote:

and yes I'll shout first round of drinks :
Johnny Blue... :baby bott