Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-09-2006, 01:28 AM   #391
Firefox7
T3 Terrorist

Want some real advice taken from my wife whom is a competitor in the Australian National physique competion...after 4 kids...

3 Days of weight training
5 Days of 1/2 hour cardio minimun no less than 30mins.

Diet....

Breakfast..

1/2 cup dry measure rolled oats cooked
2 egg whites + 1 whole egg ( scambeld poached )

Morning tea...

Protein shake and one peice of fruit ( any )

Lunch..

Ham , turkey, chicken or tuna with one and a half cups of salad. ( as much green leaf as possible)
Can have that on wholewheat mountain bread or on it's own.

Afternoon tea..

Protein shake and 15- 20 raw almonds ( cuts out the carbs in the afternoon)

Dinner..

Chicken or white fish with green vegies or salad.

Late snack...

15 to 20 almonds or 60 grams of low fat jelly.

1 cheat meal allowed per week....meal ....not day.

No regular sugar...tablets or powder....no full cream milk at all....skim milk only. Her best results have been with powerded skim milk...and it's much cheaper. At least 2 litres minimum of water as well.

If you follow this, you will lose weight fast, providing cardio and weight training is included.

Originally she was a size 14....after our third baby she was a size 18...after adopting this routine she went from a size 18 ( 96 kgs ) to a size 8 in less than 12 months....found she was pregnant again with our forth child 6 weeks out from competion....weighed in at 59kgs. At the time of birth of the 4th child she was 69kgs. After baby, she dropped straight to 62kg's. Within four weeks of having the forth she was back at 59kg's or 22% bodyfat. Last week she weighed in at 16.5% body fat and will be in the national comp in 5 weeks time and is on track at this moment for a body fat of only 9 -10 % or 55 kg's. She looks fantastic at the moment with a full six pack and looks very cut and very trim. Her comp is at Central Coast leaques club october 8th.

Cheers
Fastest Lap time At wakefield park on Dunlop Sp9000's : 1:14:30, Came 2nd in outright driver, in the overall V8 result, 2006 N.S.W dutton rally :1syellow1

:king: T3 :king: The Mightiest & Deadliest Tickford Ever To Hit The Road........
Firefox7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2006, 01:48 AM   #392
normxb
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Sitting on the Dunny , Contemplating "What to do Next".

(hope I'm not repeating someone)
My wife uses the " T.J. Diet " when she wants to lose a few Kg's , she was given it by a "European Lady" when she worked at Dulux Paints in the early 80's . Might not work for everyone , but Mrs finds it quite good :-

T.J Diet

• Guaranteed to lose 10-17 Lbs in ONE week
• Must stick to it Religiously

Day 1

• Eat all the fruit you want
• No Banana’s No Melons

Day 2

• Eat all the vegetables you want
• Eat Large potato with butter
• No Dry peas no corn

Day 3

• Eat all the fruit & vegetables you want
• No banana’s No potato

Day 4

• Eat 8 Banana’s & drink 8 glasses of “skim milk”

Day 5

• Eat 100-200 Gms of Beef & 6 tomatoes
• Drink 8 glasses of water

Day 6

• Eat all the Beef and vegetables you want
• No potatoes

Day 7

• Eat all the brown rice and vegetables you want
• Drink unsweetened fruit juice

Continue in the order until you have the weight you want. You MUST keep the days in order. “NO” switching around and “NO” substitutes. Eat all the “T.J. soup” you want .

T.J. Soup
6 Large Onions
2 Green Peppers
1 Head Cabbage
Large Stalk Celery
Whole Tomatoes ( fresh / canned)
Dry Onion Soup Mix

Cut vegies and cover with water add soup . bring to boil for 10 mins . Cover
and simmer till vegies soft

Eat soup anytime – As much as you want , and as often as you want
Drink tea or coffee with skimmed milk . “NO sugar or artificial sweetener

Keeping FORDS in the family

(Embarressment :yeees: , Son now has a "Camira" : )
"Look Right , Look Left , Look Right , BEFORE crossing Roads"
normxb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2006, 05:43 PM   #393
parawolf
beep beep

The biggest key to sustained and maintainable weight loss is reform to your lifestyle that becomes normal.

For me it has become riding to work on my push bike. I get about 70 minutes a day of cardio exercise. 350 minutes per week. Just by embedding it into my routine. I'm now 80.0kg down from about 95kg less than 12 months ago.

Its no slower for me to bike to work than catching public transport. And now I even get out on weekends - this weekend i'm going to ride up Mount Dandenong to try and set a personal best up there.

I'm chewing through about 4000 to 9000 calories a week just in exercise.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:46 PM   #394
parawolf
beep beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by normxb
(hope I'm not repeating someone)
My wife uses the " T.J. Diet " when she wants to lose a few Kg's , she was given it by a "European Lady" when she worked at Dulux Paints in the early 80's . Might not work for everyone , but Mrs finds it quite good :-
But how quickly does either the weight return - and how maintainable is this sort of 'diet'. A diet isn't something you 'go on' to lose weight. It is something you reform to improve the health of your life.

There is little point doing something in a week - losing 4kg of fluids, and then just having that come back on over the fortnight.

In todays lifestyle you need something you can stick to, to improve your overall health. A one week splash in the can ain't going to do it for you.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:54 PM   #395
parawolf
beep beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefox7
If you follow this, you will lose weight fast, providing cardio and weight training is included.

Originally she was a size 14....after our third baby she was a size 18...after adopting this routine she went from a size 18 ( 96 kgs ) to a size 8 in less than 12 months....found she was pregnant again with our forth child 6 weeks out from competion....weighed in at 59kgs. At the time of birth of the 4th child she was 69kgs. After baby, she dropped straight to 62kg's. Within four weeks of having the forth she was back at 59kg's or 22% bodyfat. Last week she weighed in at 16.5% body fat and will be in the national comp in 5 weeks time and is on track at this moment for a body fat of only 9 -10 % or 55 kg's. She looks fantastic at the moment with a full six pack and looks very cut and very trim. Her comp is at Central Coast leaques club october 8th.
I don't agree with the breakfast but the rest makes a lot of sense as a guide to proper food sizings. My only problem with breakfast is that people often don't have time - additionally the amount of protein intake in that daily snapshot is huge required if you are constantly working out and tearing muscles. So cut out the eggs for breakfast, just have rolled oats, in skim milk with some sultanas, cinimon (not cinimon sugar!) and 1/2 a banana. Nuke it for about 2 minutes 30 and while you wait eat the other half of the banana or share it with your partners breakfast.

That with sensible amounts of cardio each day i've lost ~16kg, now got a BMI of 22, a size 34 waist (down from 38) and about 12% body fat.

From a medical standpoint I have no measurable cholesterol, blood pressure of 110/65, resting heart rate below 55, max heart rate over 200, and last weekend on a bike ride I managed to sustain an average heart rate of 188bpm for over 20 minutes.

So my physical endurance is through the roof from 12 months ago - with nothing more than riding to work.

But big congratulations to your misses - thats a sterling effort.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:04 PM   #396
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

I realised a while ago that the easiest solution is to just be happy with what you are. Personally, I'm tired of dieting. So I figure I'll just embrace what I am

Just be happy the way you are. Life's too short to worry about dress sizes and whether or not to eat that 2nd slice of cake :
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2006, 06:44 PM   #397
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRDGAL_AU6
I realised a while ago that the easiest solution is to just be happy with what you are. Personally, I'm tired of dieting. So I figure I'll just embrace what I am

Just be happy the way you are. Life's too short to worry about dress sizes and whether or not to eat that 2nd slice of cake :
life can also be shortened by not watching what and how much you eat...

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
S3SR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2006, 06:45 PM   #398
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregxr8
i've scaned one of the shakes, dont know if it will work they are a meal replacement. i can email the pages on diet if needed.
I've just started a very similar thing last week. My wife is on Tony Fergusson, but I am on Optifast (only because we had some left over from her dad who tried it a looooooong time ago - and I used it last time to fit into my wedding suit..haha)

Anyway, I started it last weekend following the optifast rules. A shake for breakfast and lunch, and specific vegies and protein for dinner. In between I've been eating fruit, veggies and low fat jelly if I'm hungry, as well as attempting to drink 2ltrs of water a day!

I didn't weigh myself to begin with, as Im not formally in it and I couldn't really be bothered, however I have weighed myself on sunday. From the last time I was weight, I estimate I've lost around 6kilos in the first week....which is quite a lot! But theres a lot of Andy...hahaha
Old 06-09-2006, 03:13 AM   #399
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRDGAL_AU6

To an extent i agree, but if i had given up and just learnt to be happy the way i was i would never have found out that i have a medical condition(see my other post above) that makes it VERY easy to put on weight and EXTRAORDINARILY hard to lose it, not to mention the other problems that come with PCOS.

The three attitudes that personally annoy me with 'weight issues':
1. 'overweight people are all lazy pigs'
2. 'its ok to be overweight and unhealthy if you can be happy'
3. 'just eat well and exercise...its easy'

Because all three dont and never have reflected me.

As i think i said earlier, i would strongly recommend that any female who genuinely has a problem maintaining a healthy weight or losing weight that has been steadily gained over a period of time should see their doctor about the possibility of a diagnosis of PCOS. It is an underdiagnosed condition which some studies suggest 1 in 10 women have. So many symptoms are things we tend to shrug off and say 'i suppose that is just the way i am'

I am happy to talk more about my experiences and the knowledge i have gained following my diagnosis. Just PM me

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-09-2006, 01:28 PM   #400
kyro_02
V8 wannaabeee

for the past week i've been on hard diet... eating no more than 2 to 4 slices of bread (nothing on them) and a litre of milk... and plenty of water during the day. I've also been doing 60 pushups when i wakeup, if i don't forget, i will even do another 60 at night.. and 60 situps after a few hrs of rest. I'm doing the hard diet for 2 weeks , i will than go on to a normal diet with plenty of exercise.

with the pushups and situps... well i doubt anyone could see me doing them in one go..soo.. sometimes i will break it up and do 30 .. then rest for 2-5 mins than do another 30.

I wouldn't want anyone going into what i'm doing.. the first time I did it.. maybe two years ago... i was ok for a few months .. than i just went into eating depression... and put it all back on... but now i feel good about what i'm doing.. and I want to actually shed the excess off.. so the quicker, the better :P. So 2 weeks of hard diet, than I will go onto normal diet, and keep my exercises up.

think it's time to buy an exercise equipment hehe

Last edited by kyro_02; 06-09-2006 at 01:42 PM.
kyro_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-09-2006, 03:20 PM   #401
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My goal is to loose a few kilos. Am currently at about 93-94kgs and am 6' tall.
My plan is this: I am going to do a triathalon in March next year. This gives me a goal to get out and exercise more and get in to shape. I'm not really going to bother too much about what I eat, I just figure I need to burn off what I eat.

Did the swin leg of a triathalon in March this year. My wife said she noticed the difference in me after training for it for a few months beforehand. Am waiting for the warmer weather and then I'll be going swimming again.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:23 PM   #402
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

g'day..lol never said that before

anyways since my first post im down 10kg's, bulkier arms (15kg dumbells 45 reps a night)....gonna get a bench with full set of weights and work the legs....and started that tony ferguson diet..lol want to lose alot quick (its taking its toll though)

dont care about the belly bigger just means im happy..lol so long as arms are HUGE!!!! and weight it down that all i care about

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
S3SR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2006, 01:31 PM   #403
pb02
inconceivable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_doofey
I'm not really going to bother too much about what I eat, I just figure I need to burn off what I eat.
Be carefull.. Training in anything is about 60%+ what you eat...
pb02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 06:03 PM   #404
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb02
Be carefull.. Training in anything is about 60%+ what you eat...
I probably should have said that it's not a proper triathalon. It's only a mini one which is 400m swim, 10km bike and 4km run.
My wife and I will probably be eating better as well as she doesn't want to put on weight after finishing up with netball for the year. We'll probably half do the CSIRO diet meals.
Old 20-09-2006, 09:37 AM   #405
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

I've upped my exercise & changed my eating habits & in the past 3 weeks I've lost 3kgs, which I'm stoked about. Nearly every day I do some different type of exercise, except on the weekend where I do minimal. I've been doing swimming, walking/jogging, kickboxing & a personal training session each week. I'd love it if the kgs would peel off like they have over the past 3 weeks but I'm sure its going to slow up. I just want to look good for summer

PhantomBA XR6 (Sold), now a VW owner (don't hold it against me )

& also a CM Valiant Wagon, gotta love the old Val's
see her progress here
NOW SOLD :( but now have a
Honda CBR250 Motorbike
XR6Gal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2006, 12:54 PM   #406
2002auxr6
Drunk!

hey guys im starting a diet and exercise routine from today, im currentley 102kg and im 6 ft and plan to get down to 90kg within 2 months, i already lost about 8 kg a couple of months ago then got slack and put a couple back on, lets see how i go this time, just need to cut back on the jim beams!
Old 26-09-2006, 05:32 PM   #407
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

Okay, the last time I posted in here I said i'd lost 6kilos. I still don't know how true that is, based off how correct the scales are, but since then I can say that I have lost 4more kilos. I now weigh less than I have at any time in the last year and possibly a bit more.

For anyone that knows me, that means I weigh slightly less than I did on my wedding day and even then I had to loose weight to fit into my suit. I'm pretty happy with the way things are going. By Christmas I'd like to hit double digits again....but we'll see how we go first.
Old 26-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #408
vino3o2
owning V8=having no $$$

Its bloody awsome to see people out there giving it a go and getting results!!! Well done all of you, Im sorry, but I get so pumped when I see people giving it a good hard go!!
The "Body for Life" program is something Ive been doing now for about 6 months and I have to say that it really work!! Please click on link and have a read cause this is truley a great program..
http://www.bodyforlife.com/

The Reality: 13.1 @ 106mph.... The Goal: somehow get into the 12s!!! :sm_headba

www.qldsuperkart.org
vino3o2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2006, 09:55 AM   #409
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven
Okay, the last time I posted in here I said i'd lost 6kilos. I still don't know how true that is, based off how correct the scales are, but since then I can say that I have lost 4more kilos. I now weigh less than I have at any time in the last year and possibly a bit more.

For anyone that knows me, that means I weigh slightly less than I did on my wedding day and even then I had to loose weight to fit into my suit. I'm pretty happy with the way things are going. By Christmas I'd like to hit double digits again....but we'll see how we go first.
Hey Andy!! Congratulations mate!!!

PhantomBA XR6 (Sold), now a VW owner (don't hold it against me )

& also a CM Valiant Wagon, gotta love the old Val's
see her progress here
NOW SOLD :( but now have a
Honda CBR250 Motorbike
XR6Gal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2006, 02:33 PM   #410
parawolf
beep beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by parawolf
I've started... 5th of Jan was my weigh in at 94.3kg at 188cm (no shoes) to put me at a BMI of about 27. Ideally my weight range is about 77kg (to low imho) to 88kg. I'm shooting for 84kg in about 6 months.

I've started eating better, and I walk the dog twice a day, taking the stairs at work and play volleyball once a week.
Well nearly 2 years in (5th of Jan 2005 that weigh in was). I'm now 78.4kg. 15.9kg difference in 18 months. Gives me a BMI of 22. I'm still losing weight even though i'm eating 5 meals a day.

I'm on target for my 76kg by mid Jan '07 now for the Alpine Classic bike race. currently i'm doing 200km a week on my bike which isn't as hard as it sounds. Next week i'll be doing 300-350km a week.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:38 PM   #411
2002auxr6
Drunk!

1 week in 3kg lost already,down to 99kg been going to the gym everyday bar sundays and eating healthy very healthy my diet has consited of
Banana for breaky
Can of 100grams tuna for lunch with 1 carrot
yogurt for afternoon snack
steamed veggies piece of chicken breast/lean meat/fish for dinner

i have been working out for 1.5 hours every day
do about 1 hour in running, walking on the bike, and about half hour on weights, one day i do top half next day i do bottome half, feeling better allready, im actuall pretty fit for a guy my size
Old 08-10-2006, 11:52 PM   #412
Firefox7
T3 Terrorist

Here's a bit of inspiration for you....

If you go back and read post 391,.. I put up the wifes diet because she has had great success with it, also down the bottom I gave a breif description of what she was like before she started all this. Tonight was the big night......She has gone from being overweight to a 2nd place finish at the state championships Of the mild bodybuilding section classified physique, and is now off to the National championships...all this in two years and she had a baby six months ago too...lol...our fourth kid. And I'm damn proud of her....BTW she's 35 too......her are some pics...

Cheers
Fastest Lap time At wakefield park on Dunlop Sp9000's : 1:14:30, Came 2nd in outright driver, in the overall V8 result, 2006 N.S.W dutton rally :1syellow1

:king: T3 :king: The Mightiest & Deadliest Tickford Ever To Hit The Road........
Old 09-10-2006, 10:31 AM   #413
pb02
inconceivable!

Awesome!! Was that her first comp?? First pose is very good, looks very natural and comfortable in the other poses too. Some good separation for the side bi and chest pose.
Keep us posted on how she goes for the nationals, and SMILE!! (just kidding)
Old 09-10-2006, 01:49 PM   #414
Firefox7
T3 Terrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb02
Awesome!! Was that her first comp?? First pose is very good, looks very natural and comfortable in the other poses too. Some good separation for the side bi and chest pose.
Keep us posted on how she goes for the nationals, and SMILE!! (just kidding)

Hi mate...

Yes it was her very first comp. Those photo's were taken during her dance routine where they pose to music. She has lost a total of 38 kgs and her goal was to get into reasonable enough condition to contest a competition. I'm so proud of her,, she has done great and she got second place. The biggest factor in all this is support. You have to give your partner or friends 100% support. If the support is not their then most times they will not make it.

Cheers

Old 09-10-2006, 02:13 PM   #415
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

For anyone curious, I have an update again. We have just started the 7th week and I have lost around 13kilos in total.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:19 PM   #416
EA2BA
PM me if you want

I am on the GAIN weight list, and well for me it makes no difference what I eat, what I do, or when I do it, my thyroid is still overactive, I have done the radiactive iodine and thats bought to about half the speed it used to be, 3 more months of taking tablets and if its still not working right, I am doing the radiactive iodine again. The just maybe finally I can put some weight on.

And for all you people you are trying to loose weight and say you wish your thyroid was over active, dont wish for it, trust me it's not something good, when i was first diagnosed my heart was 118bpm at rest!

Send me a PM if you want to know anything

2010 Ford Ranger PK High Rider (Auto) - 2011 Ford Fiesta (Auto)
EA2BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2006, 04:19 PM   #417
pb02
inconceivable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefox7
Hi mate...

Yes it was her very first comp. Those photo's were taken during her dance routine where they pose to music. She has lost a total of 38 kgs and her goal was to get into reasonable enough condition to contest a competition. I'm so proud of her,, she has done great and she got second place. The biggest factor in all this is support. You have to give your partner or friends 100% support. If the support is not their then most times they will not make it.

Cheers
Amazing result for a first comp! :
I have friends that compete in natural BB and figure. The work and dedication is amazing. And having worked backstage at a few comps I agree 100% on the support factor. Well done to you both, fantastic effort and best of luck with the national comp. :
Old 24-10-2006, 12:41 PM   #418
ZA-289
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA2BA
I am on the GAIN weight list, and well for me it makes no difference what I eat, what I do, or when I do it, my thyroid is still overactive, I have done the radiactive iodine and thats bought to about half the speed it used to be, 3 more months of taking tablets and if its still not working right, I am doing the radiactive iodine again. The just maybe finally I can put some weight on.

And for all you people you are trying to loose weight and say you wish your thyroid was over active, dont wish for it, trust me it's not something good, when i was first diagnosed my heart was 118bpm at rest!
Radiactive iodine? WTF? I want some, im 6"4 and 70kg!

how does this **** work, does it slow your motabolism or what?
ZA-289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2006, 08:43 AM   #419
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

You might be a little easier to spot in the dark.

I used to be like that ... and ate anything and everything ... and still couldn't put weight on either. Then I met Bec ... and plenty of massive home cooked meals helped a lot.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2006, 12:57 PM   #420
Boss 290

some really good results here congradulations to all the people willing to change their lives for the better. i used to worry about gaining weight when i was younger but when you begin to age and your matabolism slows down, you realise its not worth it. im 5,10 and 77kilos. yes i could be bigger or smaller but id be happy to drop 2 kilos and tone my gut up. i used to have a 6 pack but now its barely visible when i flex. im going to start eating healthy and do some light excercise everyday. a little advise would be to cut back drinking soft drinks. they are full of suger and take ages to burn off. did anyone see on the news that something like 84% of labels on the back of foods are wrong?. i say forget low fat products made in factories and just eat foods you know are healthy like vegetables, fruits, red meat twices a week, fish, drink plenty of water, eat healthy cerials like bran and weetbix and have 2 serves of calcium a day. good luck to everyone. ill be starting tomorrow because i alredy ate 2 sandwhiches and drank a soft drink. cheers
Boss 290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post